Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Pippa Wetzell will co-host consumer affairs show Fair Go, replacing Ali Mau, who has moved to new primetime flagship Seven Sharp.
The former Breakfast presenter has been reading One news at 4.30pm after returning to TVNZ from maternity leave.
She will join co-host Gordon Harcourt on the Fair Go desk and says she is "thrilled" to be joining the team.
"Not only is it an established and successful show, but I'm looking forward to upholding the standards and responsibilities that Fair Go has become known for."
There is also a new executive producer, 20-year TVNZ veteran Max Adams, who was the first executive producer for politics show Sunday.
TVNZ Current Affairs Editor Briar McCormack says "Pippa is a fantastic addition to our team and a perfect fit for the show".
"Fair Go has been part of New Zealanders' lives for 36 years, and everyone who works on the show is very passionate about sticking up for the little guy."
Ali Mau will join Greg Boyed and Jesse Mulligan as a presenter on current affairs show Seven Sharp, which screens on weekdays at 7pm.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Metro Glass eight-month profit beats prospectus forecast, sales miss target
- Reserve Bank to press ahead with plans to carve out property investment lending
- CPA Australia takes defamation case against rival accounting body NZICA
- Wool prices hold at elevated levels as volumes decline
- OPINION: More than you bargained for: Corporate acquisitions carry a new cyber-threat