The rules around fracking should be left as they are, according to NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Should the government tighten rules around fracking?
- Yes - 34%
- No - 66%
Commissioner for the Environment Jan Wright has ruled out a moratorium on fracking, saying there is "no red flag".
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- TPP: Hope turns to delay in Atlanta
- Dunedin launches southern hemisphere's fastest public wi-fi network - and it's free
- Air NZ forecasts 85% jump in first-half pretax earnings to $400m
- NZ POLITICS DAILY: Illusions of a transtasman partnership
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall as profit takers enter market; Tower, MRP, Freightways decline