The rules around fracking should be left as they are, according to NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Should the government tighten rules around fracking?
- Yes - 34%
- No - 66%
Commissioner for the Environment Jan Wright has ruled out a moratorium on fracking, saying there is "no red flag".
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- The Greens' Julie Anne Genter hits back at Taxpayer Union attack on transport policy
- A stapled structure for Stride Property means better dividends for shareholders says chief executive Peter Alexander
- Hellaby's MD Alan Clarke on why the company plans to pay more in dividends than it earns
- How did Sealegs make a profit? David McKee Wright explains
- ‘Organisations that don’t put effort into employee engagement will be the companies of yesterday’ – Kronos' managing director Peter Harte