The rules around fracking should be left as they are, according to NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Should the government tighten rules around fracking?
- Yes - 34%
- No - 66%
Commissioner for the Environment Jan Wright has ruled out a moratorium on fracking, saying there is "no red flag".
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sometimes controversial property boss leaves Ngai Tahu
- Bob Parker takes over reins of stymied development site
- Christchurch officials declare 18,000 properties at threat from sea rise
- Kim Dotcom turns on Mega – and CEO responds to savaging
- Super Fund portfolio manager leaves after five months in the job