The rules around fracking should be left as they are, according to NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Should the government tighten rules around fracking?
- Yes - 34%
- No - 66%
Commissioner for the Environment Jan Wright has ruled out a moratorium on fracking, saying there is "no red flag".
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Foreign Affairs Scope: Tensions rise over Russian action in Syria
- Zuckerberg pledges 99% of his Facebook shares to charity
- Scentre Group's shopping mall sell-off
- Kiwi business philanthropy small on cash, big on in-kind goods and services, sponsorship
- Fonterra not seen meeting its payout forecast despite latest GDT gain
Most listened to
- Should the government encourage space development? Helmore Ayers Lawyers consultant lawyer Dr Maria Pozza explains
- Forsyth Barr's Matthew Leach on why he expects Xero to drop from the NZX 10 index
- Education consultant Sharndre Kushor says Crimson Consulting’s new website is the “Netflix for educational achievement”
- Nathan Smith breaks down the latest foreign affairs news
- NZIER's Kirden Lees and Rob Hosking discuss changing how the Reserve Bank targets interest rates