Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
The rules around fracking should be left as they are, according to NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Should the government tighten rules around fracking?
- Yes - 34%
- No - 66%
Commissioner for the Environment Jan Wright has ruled out a moratorium on fracking, saying there is "no red flag".
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Quickflix suspends trading on ASX, again, amid talk of potential insolvency
- Xero executive and SaaS expert joins Velpic board
- BNZ grows worried about 'near-recession' as Key talks economy up
- Pressing need for basic infrastructure overtakes Christchurch 'smart city' plan
- Just Water posts 17% decline in annual profit