The rules around fracking should be left as they are, according to NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Should the government tighten rules around fracking?
- Yes - 34%
- No - 66%
Commissioner for the Environment Jan Wright has ruled out a moratorium on fracking, saying there is "no red flag".
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Lion countersues over A2 milk marketing
- Government will be forced to intervene in the economy: Kim Campbell
- Judge failed to go into case with open mind – Megaupload lawyer
- MPI backs Callaghan on programme's apparent pointlessness
- Mark Ratcliffe stepping down as Chorus boss: the challenges for his successor
Most listened to
- Chorus CEO Mark Ratcliffe on why he's leaving and the regulatory regime
- “The issues are so enormous that it all seems completely overwhelming,” says Rod Oram. “But there is movement.”
- Xero's CFO Sankar Narayan on competitors MYOB and Intuit's results
- Craigs' Mark Lister on the Federal Reserve giving the Reserve Bank a breather
- Parliamentary silly buggers is starting to dominate the activity and effort of John Key’s government, says Rob Hosking