Auckland Council should allow the Chow brothers' "super brothel" to go ahead, NBR ONLINE readers say.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Should Auckland Council try to block construction of the Chow brothers' "super brothel"?
Fifty-six percent said no, while 44% said yes.
The planned brothel will be built opposite Sky City and will include offices, bars, a brothel and a hotel.
The council has been hearing public submissions on the plan and is expected to deliver its decision on whether to grant resource consent by next week.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sir Peter Leitch's message to Mad Butcher stores: 'Look in the mirror'
- Parking makes sense in Cambridge company’s multi-million dollar US win
- Punakaiki Fund invests in Taranaki software company
- While you were sleeping: UPDATED Wall Street drops on lower oil prices
- Waiheke ferry route regulation clash heats up
Most listened to
- With MediaWorks reportedly closing in on a CEO candidate, NBR’s Nick Grant opines on what the role requires
- Infometrics economist Mieke Welvaert gives her take on this morning's merchandise trade data
- A new unlisted property fund has been launched by Vinta. Head of distribution Simon Donohue discusses why the fund was formed
- Parking makes sense in Cambridge company's big US win
- CMC's Sheldon Slabbert says the RBNZ will want the dollar to continue falling