Auckland Council should allow the Chow brothers' "super brothel" to go ahead, NBR ONLINE readers say.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Should Auckland Council try to block construction of the Chow brothers' "super brothel"?
Fifty-six percent said no, while 44% said yes.
The planned brothel will be built opposite Sky City and will include offices, bars, a brothel and a hotel.
The council has been hearing public submissions on the plan and is expected to deliver its decision on whether to grant resource consent by next week.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sky says Roy Morgan's Neon number is too low, reveals On Demand usage
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares rise, Sky TV, Orion gain while Tower extends slide
- $100m later, Woosh Wireless goes into voluntary administration
- National hasn't got it right on IT skills shortage, Orion boss says
- Jade Software loss up in 2015
Most listened to
- Can Arvida continue at this pace? CEO Bill McDonald weighs in
- AFT’s Dr Hartley Atkinson says the country will increase overseas revenue but it will be a “drip feed”
- US drone shocks in Pakistan with frightening questions in EgyptAir crash on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- AMA: Orion boss Ian McCrae delivers 10 quickfire answers to 10 quickfire questions from readers
- Government debt will top out at about 26% of GDP, well below most other countries, says Professor Niall Ferguson