Auckland Council should allow the Chow brothers' "super brothel" to go ahead, NBR ONLINE readers say.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Should Auckland Council try to block construction of the Chow brothers' "super brothel"?
Fifty-six percent said no, while 44% said yes.
The planned brothel will be built opposite Sky City and will include offices, bars, a brothel and a hotel.
The council has been hearing public submissions on the plan and is expected to deliver its decision on whether to grant resource consent by next week.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Commerce Commission finds 59 'unfair' terms in energy contracts
- Genius move: Live-stream file-sharing chaos will play into Dotcom’s hands
- Mad Butcher owner flags going concern issue
- Carmel and Hugh Fisher buy palatial clifftop Takapuna home
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares rise, Auckland Airport gains while A2 Milk falls
Most listened to
- No chief of staff leaves one year before an election, says Matthew Hooton
- 'Grumpy as hell' Bill Bennett says he'll use a VPN to connect to Chelsea's club channel
- NZForex's Alex Hill says the market will be paying more attention to data, than comments from officials
- Timely chief executive Ryan Baker on making an unfashionable profit
- NZ King Salmon CEO Grant Rosewarne on his company's float plans