The parliamentary term should be extended, according to an overwhelminging number of NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll of NBR subscribers last week, readers were asked: Should our parliamentary term be increased from three to four years?
Eighty-eight percent said yes, while 12% disagreed.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Trade Me gets fewer snooping requests from govt agencies – but others report mixed results
- NBR's Jenny Ruth outlines the latest development in legal battles in the human resources world
- ‘I can’t understand what their issue is’ – TV3’s Mike McRoberts on Fairfax, NZME’s Rio Olympics boycott
- National's 10% poll jump isn't believable - but the party's support does seem to be holding up
- Nevil Gibson's Editor's Insight names those most affected by the phase-out of ETS subsidies