Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
The parliamentary term should be extended, according to an overwhelminging number of NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll of NBR subscribers last week, readers were asked: Should our parliamentary term be increased from three to four years?
Eighty-eight percent said yes, while 12% disagreed.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZ can afford the future cost of superannuation — English
- Vodafone accused of manipulating debt arrangements to avoid New Zealand tax
- BUDGET 2015: How will tax on capital gain impact housing market? English unsure
- BUDGET 2015: Robertson says Labour will reverse key policies
- Market gives slight nod to Rakon's profit relief