The parliamentary term should be extended, according to an overwhelminging number of NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll of NBR subscribers last week, readers were asked: Should our parliamentary term be increased from three to four years?
Eighty-eight percent said yes, while 12% disagreed.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Housing stats show just about everything's getting worse
- Sir Bob Jones: Why the newspaper industry is deservedly dying
- Adobe, Microsoft, Google signal price rises from Oct 1 as GST net thrown wider (thanks, Spark)
- ACC buys high, sells low as Intueri surprises investors with cascade of bad news
- Brash, Wall clash over Hobson's Pledge campaign
Most listened to
- Week in Review: a wrap of NBR Radio's top stories, interviews and analysis
- Matthew Hooton: Little leaves centre wide open for Peters and Greens
- ASB's Kim Mundy and Realestate.co.nz's Vanessa Taylor on the latest housing statistics
- Rob Hosking: Winston’s hour is coming
- Hunter's Corner: High stakes for both sides of Warminger case