The parliamentary term should be extended, according to an overwhelminging number of NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll of NBR subscribers last week, readers were asked: Should our parliamentary term be increased from three to four years?
Eighty-eight percent said yes, while 12% disagreed.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Partners Life founder Naomi Ballantyne tells NBR Radio what Blackstone's investment means for the company's IPO plan
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson sees parallels with economic events today
- Capital Economics' Paul Dales is picking the OCR to drop below 2% before the end of the year, on Currency Talk
- Paul Brislen decodes the latest study on cellphones and cancer
- The Greens' Julie Anne Genter hits back at Taxpayer Union attack on transport policy