Labour MPs should keep David Shearer as the party's leader, according to NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Who should Labour vote for in the party's February leadership contest?
- David Shearer (32%)
- David Cunliffe (28%)
- John Tamihere (21%)
- Jacinda Ardern (14%)
- David Parker (4%)
- Grant Robertson (1%)
- Andrew Little (1%)
Mr Shearer retained the support of the party last month when it voted to keep him on as leader, but his rival Mr Cunliffe has not ruled out a leadership challenge in February.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Auckland mayoral aspirant has called out the Living Wage Movement on its decision to curtail free speech at a debate
- EU/US free-trade deal talks have hit yet another snag. NBR's Jason Walls explains why on Wall's Street
- Loyalty NZ and Air NZ aren't as aligned as they were six years ago, Stephen England-Hall says
- ‘I understand their need to modify their business plans – but,’ says Sky TV’s John Fellet on taking Fairfax NZ to court
- Apple vs EU: the US govt accusation Brussels is now “a supranational tax authority” says Rob Hosking