Labour MPs should keep David Shearer as the party's leader, according to NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Who should Labour vote for in the party's February leadership contest?
- David Shearer (32%)
- David Cunliffe (28%)
- John Tamihere (21%)
- Jacinda Ardern (14%)
- David Parker (4%)
- Grant Robertson (1%)
- Andrew Little (1%)
Mr Shearer retained the support of the party last month when it voted to keep him on as leader, but his rival Mr Cunliffe has not ruled out a leadership challenge in February.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- “An RBA interest rate cut is pretty much a done deal,” says Capital Economic's Paul Dales
- Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzō Abe opens the floodgates to more stimulus. Join NBR's Jason Walls as he explains why
- Despite a few howls of protest, land economics expert Adam Thompson rates the Auckland Unitary Plan
- Hamish McNicol discusses the Serious Fraud Office’s warning to companies about employee fraud