Paul Henry and Pippa Wetzell are favourites to jointly front TVNZ's replacement for Close Up, but many NBR ONLINE readers don't care.
Mr Henry is the solo favourite.
TVNZ has previously announced it is considering axing the long-running 7pm show, along with presenter Mark Sainsbury.
In a poll conducted by NBR ONLINE last week, readers were asked who should present the new show?
- Petra Bagust (2%)
- Tamati Coffey (2%)
- Paul Henry & Pippa Wetzell (19%)
- Paul Henry solo (12%)
- Paul Holmes (4%)
- Mike Hosking (9%)
- Marcus Lush (4%)
- Alison Mau (2%)
- Jack Tame (5%)
- Susan Wood (5%)
- I really don't care (38%)
TVNZ is expected to announce what the new show will be in the coming weeks.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- FMA lawyer Justin Smith counters the Goldman Sachs defence
- ICBC NZ chairman Don Brash is waiting until after the local body elections to give more detail on the bank's investment plans
- Consumer NZ’s Jessica Wilson says Reckitt Benckiser is probably not alone in misleading consumers with identical products.
- Media Snapchat: NBR’s Nick Grant ponders the Human Rights Commission’s role in RHOAKL racism row
- ASB's Jane Turner discusses what's behind NZ's widest month trade deficit