Paul Henry and Pippa Wetzell are favourites to jointly front TVNZ's replacement for Close Up, but many NBR ONLINE readers don't care.
Mr Henry is the solo favourite.
TVNZ has previously announced it is considering axing the long-running 7pm show, along with presenter Mark Sainsbury.
In a poll conducted by NBR ONLINE last week, readers were asked who should present the new show?
- Petra Bagust (2%)
- Tamati Coffey (2%)
- Paul Henry & Pippa Wetzell (19%)
- Paul Henry solo (12%)
- Paul Holmes (4%)
- Mike Hosking (9%)
- Marcus Lush (4%)
- Alison Mau (2%)
- Jack Tame (5%)
- Susan Wood (5%)
- I really don't care (38%)
TVNZ is expected to announce what the new show will be in the coming weeks.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on the state of the British Labour party under Jeremy Corbyn
- Rodney Hide on the Ombudsman’s investigation into SSC conduct of MFAT leaks inquiry
- David Cohen on how to walk out of a TV interview
- Imperial Tobacco lobbyist insists NZ visit about “contributing expertise,” not pressuring government on plain packaging law