Paul Henry and Pippa Wetzell are favourites to jointly front TVNZ's replacement for Close Up, but many NBR ONLINE readers don't care.
Mr Henry is the solo favourite.
TVNZ has previously announced it is considering axing the long-running 7pm show, along with presenter Mark Sainsbury.
In a poll conducted by NBR ONLINE last week, readers were asked who should present the new show?
- Petra Bagust (2%)
- Tamati Coffey (2%)
- Paul Henry & Pippa Wetzell (19%)
- Paul Henry solo (12%)
- Paul Holmes (4%)
- Mike Hosking (9%)
- Marcus Lush (4%)
- Alison Mau (2%)
- Jack Tame (5%)
- Susan Wood (5%)
- I really don't care (38%)
TVNZ is expected to announce what the new show will be in the coming weeks.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Taniwha tax axed at the stroke of a pen
- Auckland intensification positive; housing affordability and business land supply slightly negative
- Trump encourages Russian hackers to release Clinton emails
- Search leader dismisses 'glide landing' theory in Flight MH370 crash
- Trustpower tax ruling: Government needs to act to clarify law for other firms
Most listened to
- Government will need to tidy up tax law in wake of Trustpower case, says Deloitte New Zealand tax partner Greg Haddon
- The reviled Taniwha Tax has been dropped from Auckland's Unitary Plan. Taxpayers' Union's Jordan Williams says it's a major coup
- Abano CEO Richard Keys on why his company doesn't have to pay top dollar for dental practices
- Nevil Gibson's Carry On has the latest on airlines, aircraft and route news of the week
- Despite a few howls of protest, land economics expert Adam Thompson says the Auckland Unitary Plan is positive