Paul Henry and Pippa Wetzell are favourites to jointly front TVNZ's replacement for Close Up, but many NBR ONLINE readers don't care.
Mr Henry is the solo favourite.
TVNZ has previously announced it is considering axing the long-running 7pm show, along with presenter Mark Sainsbury.
In a poll conducted by NBR ONLINE last week, readers were asked who should present the new show?
- Petra Bagust (2%)
- Tamati Coffey (2%)
- Paul Henry & Pippa Wetzell (19%)
- Paul Henry solo (12%)
- Paul Holmes (4%)
- Mike Hosking (9%)
- Marcus Lush (4%)
- Alison Mau (2%)
- Jack Tame (5%)
- Susan Wood (5%)
- I really don't care (38%)
TVNZ is expected to announce what the new show will be in the coming weeks.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- iPredict closing down due to money laundering risk
- Serco's prison report challenge: Hide and Davis go head-to-head
- Xero directors Drury, Winkler and Morgan cash in on 35% share price rally
- Dunne warns of 'consequences' if Maori Party supports RMA reform
- Tech expert's complaint about 'snake oil' ad upheld
Most listened to
- “A very ballsy thing to do” – Rodney Hide and Kelvin Davis discuss Serco’s response to Correction’s Mt Eden Prison report
- “The response from shareholders has been overwhelming” — A2 Corporation chief executive Geoff Babidge
- Greg Gent says a board of 13 people is "prehistoric"
- Arvida CEO Bill McDonald on his company's half-year net profit
- Lance Wiggs on the future of food exports
- Auckland Councillor Chris Darby on the Council's alternative funding report
- Nevil Gibson discusses his latest Editor's Insight on oil prices
- Campbell Gibson, Nick Grant and Chelsea Armitage chat about the inner workings of New Zealand media
- Paul Brislen discusses the 'snake oil' sales tactics of SalesConcepts
- Fonterra chief executive Theo Spierings reveals his ambitious China plan
- UDC Finance chief executive Wayne Percival talks about the company's profit
- Hamish McNicol discusses the latest court stories