Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Two political polls out over the weekend spell bad news for Labour.
The latest One News Colmar Brunton poll had National winning 56% of the party vote, while Labour would only win 30% of the vote.
That would give National 69 seats, enough to govern alone.
A 3 News poll was not quite such bad news for Labour, but it still gave National 67 seats.
Prime Minister John Key has said National will still consult with support parties (Act, Maori Party, United Future) even if the party wins enough seats to govern alone.
The general election is to take place on November 26.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- TPP could block copyright fair use
- Sir Tipene rails against madness of Christchurch sea rise plan
- Bryers gave rise to 'issues,' withdrew funds from insolvent group
- Fishpond says $50K fine for selling illegal Garmin dog tracking device 'excessive'
- This week’s GDT: Was last auction a ‘dead cat bounce’ or will prices rise again?