Gareth Morgan Kiwisaver has had to reissue its annual report. GMK confessed to members that it rounded up numbers rather than listing whole figures and had omitted a fee notice from the original.
Certainly many companies probably have to tidy up their annual reports after the fact but people who live in glass houses and all that … Gareth almost certainly won a lot of business by crusading against other providers' fee structures etc.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- LinkedIn too slow, too vague after hackers put logons up for sale – and you could still be at risk
- Warminger wants FMA's 'catch-all pleading' refined
- Editor’s Insight: Look again – there are nasty tax surprises in Budget 2016
- Strong result at F&P Healthcare as market share held steady
- Comvita seeks to build SeaDragon stake with $3m convertible loan
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Budgets are not branches of the entertainment industry says NBR's Rob Hosking
- “In those big markets we’re more of a disrupter” – Don Braid on Mainfreight’s global growth path
- In Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson finds some nasty budget surprises in the tax area
- Westland milk boss and Fonterra’s chairman are both picking a turnaround in the milk market next season