Gareth Morgan Kiwisaver has had to reissue its annual report. GMK confessed to members that it rounded up numbers rather than listing whole figures and had omitted a fee notice from the original.
Certainly many companies probably have to tidy up their annual reports after the fact but people who live in glass houses and all that … Gareth almost certainly won a lot of business by crusading against other providers' fee structures etc.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 'Under pressure' Weldon froze funding for Grain Exchange that led to losses, court hears
- Cyber-attacks a standard part of doing business with China, security experts say
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares gain; Metlifecare rises on upbeat analyst view, Auckland Airport, Z Energy up
- Key's lawyer, Whitney, no longer a practising lawyer
- Government announces multi-million package for electric vehicles
Most listened to
- David Seymour says the government is hypocritical to believe EVs are next big thing but also need help
- Tech investment commentator Ben Kepes slams GeoOp
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson reports on a conference to reduce air traffic congestion in Asia-Pacific
- Hamish McNicol talks about arm’s length dealings with offshore FSPR ratbags
- Still hope for TPP insists trade expert Stephen Jacobi