Gareth Morgan Kiwisaver has had to reissue its annual report. GMK confessed to members that it rounded up numbers rather than listing whole figures and had omitted a fee notice from the original.
Certainly many companies probably have to tidy up their annual reports after the fact but people who live in glass houses and all that … Gareth almost certainly won a lot of business by crusading against other providers' fee structures etc.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- “Cut the cuteness about cannabis reform” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide thinks Winston Peters will be the future Maori king
- Ethical investment in Kiwisaver - David Cohen vs. Matt Nippert
- Hunter’s Corner: Time for a line in the copyright sand