Gareth Morgan Kiwisaver has had to reissue its annual report. GMK confessed to members that it rounded up numbers rather than listing whole figures and had omitted a fee notice from the original.
Certainly many companies probably have to tidy up their annual reports after the fact but people who live in glass houses and all that … Gareth almost certainly won a lot of business by crusading against other providers' fee structures etc.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- The Martian: Blows Gravity and Interstellar out of the water
- Helen Kelly says she's taken cannabis oil — and wants the govt to make it legal for cancer suffers
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares rise, led by A2 after $40m placement; Contact, Meridian, MRP gain
- Early Hollywood film composer's opera about sex and death
- TPP allows for a tax on foreign buyers — Groser