Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Gareth Morgan Kiwisaver has had to reissue its annual report. GMK confessed to members that it rounded up numbers rather than listing whole figures and had omitted a fee notice from the original.
Certainly many companies probably have to tidy up their annual reports after the fact but people who live in glass houses and all that … Gareth almost certainly won a lot of business by crusading against other providers' fee structures etc.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 'We've never seen a competitor in any category behave in this manner' — MYOB on Xero man's outburst
- Key, Aussies at odds with Abbott over time-limit on Iraq mission
- Housing: national and Auckland asking prices hit new records
- Claudia Batten joins Vend board
- Orion CFO Rodney Hyde to leave after company reports earnings in May