Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
BUSINESSDESK: Pumpkin Patch design director Chrissy Conyngham has resigned after almost 20 years with the children’s clothing chain, saying she wants to seek new opportunities.
Ms Conyngham will leave in six months, giving the retailer time to find a replacement.
She stepped down from the board at the annual meeting in November, having helped steer the firm from a small business to a multinational company.
“She has been a key factor in developing the business from its small beginnings to being the multi-national brand it is today,” chief executive Neil Cowie said.
“There is a huge amount of experience and capability right across the team so we are confident that design process will not be disrupted during the transition period.”
Shares of Pumpkin Patch fell 1.1% to 88 cents and have surged about 39 percent this year. they traded as high as $3.70 in July 2007.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Senator's letters reveal pressure on MasterCard, Visa to stop processing payments for Mega
- Absolutely positively zombie: have reports of Wellington’s demise been exaggerated?
- Andrew Little chooses Jihadi John
- NZ could reap $190M/year benefit becoming first nation to allow beyond-line-of-sight drones
- MARKET CLOSE: NZX 50 rises to record led by Genesis on yield hunt