Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
BUSINESSDESK: Pumpkin Patch design director Chrissy Conyngham has resigned after almost 20 years with the children’s clothing chain, saying she wants to seek new opportunities.
Ms Conyngham will leave in six months, giving the retailer time to find a replacement.
She stepped down from the board at the annual meeting in November, having helped steer the firm from a small business to a multinational company.
“She has been a key factor in developing the business from its small beginnings to being the multi-national brand it is today,” chief executive Neil Cowie said.
“There is a huge amount of experience and capability right across the team so we are confident that design process will not be disrupted during the transition period.”
Shares of Pumpkin Patch fell 1.1% to 88 cents and have surged about 39 percent this year. they traded as high as $3.70 in July 2007.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Public doesn’t need to know when our soldiers will head to Iraq - NZDF Chief
- Maori left out of water debate for far too long – Te Ururoa Flavell
- Treasury at odds with Reserve Bank over CGT
- HBO sends cut-off threat to NZ, Aussie HBO NOW users
- Peter Jackson, Kim Dotcom, Cliff Curtis feature in latest batch of leaked Sony emails