Qantas shares rose 5% on the ASX this morning.
Company shares were trading at A$1.625 at 12.27pm today (10.27am AEDT) and rose to 1.660 over the next hour. They have since lowered, trading currently at A$1.645.
Qantas chief executive Alan Joyce has said the company will return to "business as usual" over the next 24 hours after the entire airline was grounded at the weekend.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Super Fund portfolio manager leaves after five months in the job
- Bob Parker takes over reins of stymied development site
- Kim Dotcom turns on Mega – and CEO responds to savaging
- TPP will be huge for NZ dairy industry but negotiators need to play hardball
- Clear plan in place as Moa board ruffles its feathers