Qantas shares rose 5% on the ASX this morning.
Company shares were trading at A$1.625 at 12.27pm today (10.27am AEDT) and rose to 1.660 over the next hour. They have since lowered, trading currently at A$1.645.
Qantas chief executive Alan Joyce has said the company will return to "business as usual" over the next 24 hours after the entire airline was grounded at the weekend.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Abano CEO Richard Keys on the sped up timetable for selling the audiology stake
- Without cyber rules, business may struggle to fight back warns FireEye chief security strategist Richard Bejtlich
- In Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson says a New Zealander is helping to unlock the potential of Africa’s cities
- Pacific Edge's David Darling discusses the outlook, says company won't need more capital
- Craigs' Mark Lister says key US data out this week may bring NZ exporters some cheer