Qantas shares rose 5% on the ASX this morning.
Company shares were trading at A$1.625 at 12.27pm today (10.27am AEDT) and rose to 1.660 over the next hour. They have since lowered, trading currently at A$1.645.
Qantas chief executive Alan Joyce has said the company will return to "business as usual" over the next 24 hours after the entire airline was grounded at the weekend.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- The Martian: Blows Gravity and Interstellar out of the water
- FCB picks up challenge of Volkswagen’s advertising account
- Ad blocker promises to penetrate ads in apps
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares rise, led by A2 after $40m placement; Contact, Meridian, MRP gain
- Too soon to compare charter and state schools, says Seymour