Qantas shares rose 5% on the ASX this morning.
Company shares were trading at A$1.625 at 12.27pm today (10.27am AEDT) and rose to 1.660 over the next hour. They have since lowered, trading currently at A$1.645.
Qantas chief executive Alan Joyce has said the company will return to "business as usual" over the next 24 hours after the entire airline was grounded at the weekend.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Holidays, commissions drive insurance advice: FMA
- Bayleys fined $2.2m, Success Realty fined $900,000 in first of 13 price-fixing cases
- Can Andrew Little win next year’s election for Labour? A reluctant assessment
- Equity crowdfunding progress sluggish for most licensed platforms
- Chorus hits back at Spark as war of words erupts over network
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on the state of the British Labour party under Jeremy Corbyn
- Rodney Hide on the Ombudsman’s investigation into SSC conduct of MFAT leaks inquiry
- David Cohen on how to walk out of a TV interview
- Imperial Tobacco lobbyist insists NZ visit about “contributing expertise,” not pressuring government on plain packaging law