Qantas shares rose 5% on the ASX this morning.
Company shares were trading at A$1.625 at 12.27pm today (10.27am AEDT) and rose to 1.660 over the next hour. They have since lowered, trading currently at A$1.645.
Qantas chief executive Alan Joyce has said the company will return to "business as usual" over the next 24 hours after the entire airline was grounded at the weekend.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- No chief of staff leaves one year before an election, says Matthew Hooton
- 'Grumpy as hell' Bill Bennett says he'll use a VPN to connect to Chelsea's club channel
- NZForex's Alex Hill says the market will be paying more attention to data, than comments from officials
- Timely chief executive Ryan Baker on making an unfashionable profit
- NZ King Salmon CEO Grant Rosewarne on his company's float plans