Qantas has dropped John Travolta as an "ambassador" and signed Miranda Kerr.
The Australian supermodel will appear on the airline's billboards, and advertising online and in terminals.
The $A1 million campaign will specifically promote the Qantas Club network of lounges used by business flyers.
Qantas is looking to rebuild following its reputation after CEO Alan Joyce ground its fleet, stranding 70,000 passengers, last October during a standoff with three unions.
Meanwhile, in a new interview with the New York Times, who talked to the supermodel in London, Ms Kerr and the paper sing the praises of our capital.
The Times journalist says "young, arty types," seem to make up half the city's population.
Ms Kerr compares Wellington cafes favourably to trendy New York establishments, painting a picture of a hipster paradise.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 26: Air New Zealand CEO Christopher Luxon
- 'Grumpy as hell' Bill Bennett says he'll use a VPN to connect to Chelsea's club channel
- “Cut the cuteness about cannabis reform” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide thinks Winston Peters will be the future Maori king
- Ethical investment in KiwiSaver - David Cohen vs. Matt Nippert