RaboDirect has appointed Melanie Templeton as general manager for the New Zealand online direct bank, beginning this week. She joins RaboDirect New Zealand from its Australian branch where she was marketing manager.
The banks said Ms Templeton’s work history with Rabobank and its online savings and investments arm RaboDirect will bring valuable institutional and industry knowledge to the role.
She also has extensive experience with the bank both locally and internationally says Greg McAweeney, executive manager for RaboDirect Australia & New Zealand.
“Having worked with us for six years, Melanie has a deep knowledge and understanding of the bank. She has held several senior roles with RaboDirect in Australasia and Europe with a focus on strategic marketing and business development.”
Ms Templeton is looking forward to taking up her new role in what she says is an exciting time for both herself and the bank.
“I’m determined to make sure we continue to be the bank that gives consistently top rates on savings to our customers.”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter on why Veritas is doing it the hard way
- Matthew Hooton on whether Steven Joyce will be the next national leader
- Rodney Hide on why all city planners should be fired
- Nevil Gibson discusses his latest Editor's Insight on films
- The NBR crew throw around some of the week's top stories
- Rob Hosking breaks down the political and economic week that was
- "A tragedy" - David Farrar on his disappointment with Simon Bridges
- New F&P product pipeline exciting, says Macquarie senior investment adviser Brad Gordon
- Taupo Motorsport Park executive director Tony Walker on the park's rebranding
- NZIER senior economist Christina Leung on why she does not think the OCR will hit 2%
- NBR's Cameron Officer talks about the NBR Car of the Year 2015
- John Barnett on Brewer: ‘Boy, has he got a bit to learn’