RaboDirect has appointed Melanie Templeton as general manager for the New Zealand online direct bank, beginning this week. She joins RaboDirect New Zealand from its Australian branch where she was marketing manager.
The banks said Ms Templeton’s work history with Rabobank and its online savings and investments arm RaboDirect will bring valuable institutional and industry knowledge to the role.
She also has extensive experience with the bank both locally and internationally says Greg McAweeney, executive manager for RaboDirect Australia & New Zealand.
“Having worked with us for six years, Melanie has a deep knowledge and understanding of the bank. She has held several senior roles with RaboDirect in Australasia and Europe with a focus on strategic marketing and business development.”
Ms Templeton is looking forward to taking up her new role in what she says is an exciting time for both herself and the bank.
“I’m determined to make sure we continue to be the bank that gives consistently top rates on savings to our customers.”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Time to call a smoko on smokers
- Equity crowdfunding progress sluggish for most licensed platforms
- Bayleys fined $2.2m, Success Realty fined $900,000 in first of 13 price-fixing cases
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares rise as speculation on interest rate cuts fuels global equities buying
- New lawyers not doing 'much better' than job at McDonald's – report surprises
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on the state of the British Labour party under Jeremy Corbyn
- Rodney Hide on the Ombudsman’s investigation into SSC conduct of MFAT leaks inquiry
- David Cohen on how to walk out of a TV interview
- Imperial Tobacco lobbyist insists NZ visit about “contributing expertise,” not pressuring government on plain packaging law