Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on the state of the British Labour party under Jeremy Corbyn
- Rodney Hide on the Ombudsman’s investigation into SSC conduct of MFAT leaks inquiry
- David Cohen on how to walk out of a TV interview
- Imperial Tobacco lobbyist insists NZ visit about “contributing expertise,” not pressuring government on plain packaging law