Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter on why Veritas is doing it the hard way
- Matthew Hooton on whether Steven Joyce will be the next national leader
- Rodney Hide on why all city planners should be fired
- Nevil Gibson discusses his latest Editor's Insight on films
- The NBR crew throw around some of the week's top stories
- Rob Hosking breaks down the political and economic week that was
- "A tragedy" - David Farrar on his disappointment with Simon Bridges
- New F&P product pipeline exciting, says Macquarie senior investment adviser Brad Gordon
- Taupo Motorsport Park executive director Tony Walker on the park's rebranding
- NZIER senior economist Christina Leung on why she does not think the OCR will hit 2%
- NBR's Cameron Officer talks about the NBR Car of the Year 2015
- John Barnett on Brewer: ‘Boy, has he got a bit to learn’