Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Grant Thornton partner Greg Thompson says the walls of secrecy in the tax system are starting to erode
- Why has the construction industry got it good? Metro Performance Glass's CEO Nigel Rigby explains
- Landbankers choking Auckland's housing supply. JLL capital markets director Justin Kean discusses what can be done
- PwC’s Roger Kerr on the New Zealand Milk Futures contract
- Government losing patience with councils on housing, says EY partner Aaron Quintal