Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Listen to the week’s top business news on NBR Radio’s week in review
- Prime Minister John Key would be better off doing the things he tells people he will do, says Matthew Hooton
- Paula Bennett is “thrilled” by the ban on three Wicked Camper vans, says Rodney Hide
- Michael Wigley says Uber may have inadvertently opened itself to action under competition law
- Tim Hunter on the Z Energy-Chevron deal