Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- Buckley Systems CFO Julie Perry on her company's plan to double revenue. Again.
- Loan Market's Bruce Patten on why banks aren't keen on apartments especially tiny ones
- Marker Metro's Keith Patton says he wants the company to retain its "recipe for success" after being acquired
- Xero's British managing director Gary Turner on his company going toe-to-toe with Sage