Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Zero Emission Vehicle's Andrew Rushworth says his company may have been naïve
- FMA markets oversight director Garth Stanish tells NBR improvements in professional scepticism are particularly needed
- Restaurant Brands general manager of sales and marketing Geraldine Oldham talks about the "salacious" Carl's Jr ad
- Westpac’s David Norman: a big job to be done but lifting Auckland’s building rate is achievable
- Head-to-head: Federated Farmers director Katie Milne and SAFE executive director Hans kriek debate dairy industry's treatment of bobby calves