Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Xero CFO Jeffries leaves after 2 months in the role
- Dollar heads for 1.7% weekly decline after Reserve Bank rules out rate rises
- 'I guess I'm back to piracy' — Auckland man as HBO NOW follows through on cut-off threat
- Lubricant deal slips away as Commerce Commission nixes merger
- Carry on: 250 A320s for EasyJet, lower Changi fees and more