Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Listen to the week's top business news in NBR Radio's weekend review
- Matthew Hooton discusses Labour's extreme left takeover
- Rodney Hide on how the TPP debate has become a moral argument
- Wick Nixon on how she's saving parents' sanity, one lunchbox at a time
- Tim Hunter talks about the legal dispute between Pyne Gould Corporation and Bath Street Capital