Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Directors claim $14.2m in Albany Heights liquidation
- Auckland Council, James Hardie appeal ruling on leaky building claim made beyond 10-year limit
- Gareth Morgan wades into Awaroa beach
- New Hampshire voting focuses on Trump's main rivals
- Editor's Insight: OECD survey shows why NZ is losing in R&D stakes
Most listened to
- London School of Economics Professor John Kay discusses financial regulatory shortcomings
- Nathan Smith reviews North Korea’s missile launch and Italy’s slow bank collapse in this week’s Foreign Affairs Scope
- Nevil Gibson discusses which countries are the big R&D spenders in his latest Editor's Insight
- Christchurch Chamber of Commerce CEO Peter Townsend on workers re-entering the city's CBD
- Morningstar's David Mueller on JB Hi-Fi's latest New Zealand revenue