Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sky TV says programming costs-to-revenue ratio likely to rise in 2016
- New health and safety law likely to be softened on small employers' fears
- New SkyCity convention centre plans get govt tick, await council approval
- 2degrees narrows loss, reveals new customer number
- SkyCity lifts minimum convention centre investment to $430m, says total cost could reach $470m