Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tech commentator Paul Brislen breaks down the latest telco sector report
- NBR reporter Tim Hunter discusses Intueri's problems
- NZ ambassador to Turkey Jonathan Curr talks about improving Turkish - NZ relations
- Hamish McNicol discusses Masala Restaurants and Kim Dotcom in this week's Court Report
- Conflict controversies, increased sports rights competition and MIA IPOs: Chelsea Armitage and Nick Grant on NZ media