Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Week in Review: a wrap of NBR Radio's top stories, interviews and analysis
- Craig-Williams trial: Otago University defamation specialist on 'Where to from here?"
- Testy exchange over Super Fund evidence
- 'It’s not as big as it was last year but it’s still the biggest game in town' – Paul Maher talks up TVNZ's audience
- Hydroworks CEO Andrew Rodwell on the company's prospects post-funding.