Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Wynyard announces huge loss but still a going concern say directors
- NZ trade deficit narrows in July from year earlier
- PM sets ground rules for ministers' treatment of public servants
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall as companies miss lofty expectations; A2, Meridian drop
- Police in $43m settlement with Citizen Yan
Most listened to
- Labour MP Clare Curran says new rules for Netflix and Lightbox are a 'no brainer'
- China launches ‘uncrackable’ satellite while Syria’s regime strengthens on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- The Commerce Commission should be able to put conditions on mergers, Labour MP Clare Curran says
- Metlifecare's Glen Sowry on why the company pays caregivers more
- John Key says demand for New Zealand as a holiday destination is not even close to drying up