RAW DATA: full text of letter by Max Moore-Wilton, chairman of 2Day FM parent company Southern Cross Austereo, in reply to complaint by King Edward VII hospital chairman Lord Glenarthur.
We are all saddened by the events of the last few days. They are truly tragic.
It is too early to know the full details leading to this tragic event and we are anxious to review the results of any investigation that may be made available to us or made public.
We can assure you that we will fully co-operate with all investigations.
As we have said in our own statements on the matter, the outcome was unforeseeable and very regrettable.
I can assure you we are taking immediate action and reviewing the broadcast processes involved.
Our company joins with you, all at the King Edward VII's hospital and Mrs Saldanha's family and friends in mourning their tragic loss.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Soccer shocker: beIN won't launch standalone streaming service in NZ
- No foundation for fears programme closure will adversely impact exports – Callaghan
- Vista shares down 7% on higher expectations
- RAW DATA: Washington Post political correspondent says Trump's 'reset' is too little, too lat
- Cannabis reform needed but please cut the crap
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 26: Air New Zealand CEO Christopher Luxon
- 'Grumpy as hell' Bill Bennett says he'll use a VPN to connect to Chelsea's club channel
- “Cut the cuteness about cannabis reform” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide thinks Winston Peters will be the future Maori king
- Ethical investment in KiwiSaver - David Cohen vs. Matt Nippert