RAW DATA: full text of letter by Max Moore-Wilton, chairman of 2Day FM parent company Southern Cross Austereo, in reply to complaint by King Edward VII hospital chairman Lord Glenarthur.
We are all saddened by the events of the last few days. They are truly tragic.
It is too early to know the full details leading to this tragic event and we are anxious to review the results of any investigation that may be made available to us or made public.
We can assure you that we will fully co-operate with all investigations.
As we have said in our own statements on the matter, the outcome was unforeseeable and very regrettable.
I can assure you we are taking immediate action and reviewing the broadcast processes involved.
Our company joins with you, all at the King Edward VII's hospital and Mrs Saldanha's family and friends in mourning their tragic loss.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Listen to the week’s top business news on NBR Radio’s week in review
- Prime Minister John Key would be better off doing the things he tells people he will do, says Matthew Hooton
- Paula Bennett is “thrilled” by the ban on three Wicked Camper vans, says Rodney Hide
- Michael Wigley says Uber may have inadvertently opened itself to action under competition law
- Tim Hunter on the Z Energy-Chevron deal