RAW DATA: full text of letter by Max Moore-Wilton, chairman of 2Day FM parent company Southern Cross Austereo, in reply to complaint by King Edward VII hospital chairman Lord Glenarthur.
We are all saddened by the events of the last few days. They are truly tragic.
It is too early to know the full details leading to this tragic event and we are anxious to review the results of any investigation that may be made available to us or made public.
We can assure you that we will fully co-operate with all investigations.
As we have said in our own statements on the matter, the outcome was unforeseeable and very regrettable.
I can assure you we are taking immediate action and reviewing the broadcast processes involved.
Our company joins with you, all at the King Edward VII's hospital and Mrs Saldanha's family and friends in mourning their tragic loss.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- No need to 'Tesla panic' just yet, although electric cars are the coming thing
- Accountant pinged for unauthorised car payments, conflicts of interest
- Brexit aftermath: disdain, the elites, and the warning for conservative parties everywhere
- Three reasons Brexit won
- US Democrats vote not to oppose TPP
Most listened to
- NBR's Rob Hosking and John Shewan discuss the just released report
- Queenstown mayoral candidate Jim Boult talks up his chances
- Nathan Smith on the unsurprising US Democrat support of the TPP
- Mercer's Garry Adams sees upside in expats' cost of living drop
- What Australia needs now is stability, no more hopping around, says CPA CEO Alex Malley