- SPIRAL CABLE: In New Zealand, models sold as new and affected by a spiral cable recall are certain RAV4,PRADO and HILUX produced between June 2004 and December 2010. This affects 200,000 vehicles in Oceania, and Toyota New Zealand staff are working to identify every New Zealand vehicle affected. The spiral cable is installed in the steering column to connect steering wheel mounted electrical systems.
- SEAT RAIL: Vehicles sold in New Zealand new and affected are 7506 YARIS produced between January 2005 and August 2010. There is potential for the springs used in the seat locking mechanism to break if the seat is adjusted very frequently. It also affects 6153 imported VITZ, IST, BELTA and RACTIS models.
- STEERING COLUMN BRACKET: 100 YARIS vehicles with tilt/telescopic steering adjustment produced between September 2005 and February 2009 are affected. Some 1037 used imported RACTIS and ISTmodels are also affected.
- DRAIN OUTLET: 993 imported Toyota RACTIS vehicles are affected by a recall relating to possible clogging of drain outlets in the cowl top reinforcement directly under the wiper motor mounting area.
- ENGINE STARTER RECALL: 382 RACTIS vehicles manufactured in 2013 and sold new in Hong Kong are subject to an engine starter recall. It is extremely unlikely any of these vehicles have been imported to New Zealand, but Toyota New Zealand is checking.