There are no official engagements today on the royal tour by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge but Prince William is expected to have official meetings with the prime minister and leader of the opposition.
The royal family, including nine-month-old Prince George, arrived at Government House in Wellington yesterday in wet and windy weather.
The couple will start their official engagements on Wednesday when a Plunket nurse and a parents' group visit Government House to meet Prince George.
On Thursday, they travel out of Wellington for the first time, but without Prince George, on a one-day excursion to Blenheim.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Real-time electricity pricing more profitable – but few retailers offer it
- What's going on with NZ's private equity and venture capital scene?
- GeoOp shareholders approve $9m 'Hail Mary pass'
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares gain; Metlifecare rises on upbeat analyst view, Auckland Airport, Z Energy up
- Christchurch council flatfooted on flooding – again
Most listened to
- Toulouse School of Economics professor Thomas-Olivier Leautier says electricity retailing would be more profitable if retailers offered real-time pricing but few do
- NZVCA executive director Colin McKinnon on the deals and divestments of 2015
- David Seymour says the government is hypocritical to believe EVs are next big thing but also need help
- Tech investment commentator Ben Kepes slams GeoOp
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson reports on a conference to reduce air traffic congestion in Asia-Pacific