There are no official engagements today on the royal tour by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge but Prince William is expected to have official meetings with the prime minister and leader of the opposition.
The royal family, including nine-month-old Prince George, arrived at Government House in Wellington yesterday in wet and windy weather.
The couple will start their official engagements on Wednesday when a Plunket nurse and a parents' group visit Government House to meet Prince George.
On Thursday, they travel out of Wellington for the first time, but without Prince George, on a one-day excursion to Blenheim.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Bayleys fined $2.2m, Success Realty fined $900,000 in first of 13 price-fixing cases
- Equity crowdfunding progress sluggish for most licensed platforms
- Spark completes $200m upgrade of customer service IT platform
- TOYBOX: Sony XB3 portable speaker
- New lawyers not doing 'much better' than job at McDonald's – report surprises
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on the state of the British Labour party under Jeremy Corbyn
- Rodney Hide on the Ombudsman’s investigation into SSC conduct of MFAT leaks inquiry
- David Cohen on how to walk out of a TV interview
- Imperial Tobacco lobbyist insists NZ visit about “contributing expertise,” not pressuring government on plain packaging law