MediaWorks has signed former Close Up presenter Mark Sainsbury for a RadioLIVE weekend slot.
He will compete for Sunday morning radio audiences with former RadioLIVE host Wallace Chapman, whose Radio NZ show runs from 7am to noon.
Mr Sainsbury had been filling in for Mr Chapman since March.
MediaWorks says the show called Sunday Mornings with Mark Sainsbury, will review the major news events of the week and look at the week ahead.
A 9am “Soundtrack to Your Life” feature will take a look at the lives and musical influences of well-known New Zealanders, with Winston Peters this weekend.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tech investment commentator Ben Kepes slams GeoOp
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson reports on a conference to reduce air traffic congestion in Asia-Pacific
- Hamish McNicol talks about arm’s length dealings with offshore FSPR ratbags
- Still hope for TPP insists trade expert Stephen Jacobi
- The war of words between the ECB and German officials takes another turn - join NBR's Jason Walls for Macroeconomic round up