MediaWorks has signed former Close Up presenter Mark Sainsbury for a RadioLIVE weekend slot.
He will compete for Sunday morning radio audiences with former RadioLIVE host Wallace Chapman, whose Radio NZ show runs from 7am to noon.
Mr Sainsbury had been filling in for Mr Chapman since March.
MediaWorks says the show called Sunday Mornings with Mark Sainsbury, will review the major news events of the week and look at the week ahead.
A 9am “Soundtrack to Your Life” feature will take a look at the lives and musical influences of well-known New Zealanders, with Winston Peters this weekend.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Trilogy International CEO Angela Buglass on tripling her profit
- Eroad CEO Steven Newman talks about his company's revenue increase
- What do the latest terrorism attacks in Mali and Israel mean? Nathan Smith discusses the latest foreign affairs news
- NZ Windfarms departing director Michael Stiassny speaks out after board exit
- James Mayo talks about SOS Hydration's growth plans after Snowball offer
- Michael Wood on whether he would run in Mt Roskill
- SAFE's Abi Izzard quizzed over protest of a caged hen operation at Pukekohe
- Nevil Gibson talks about Editor's Insight on the planned $US150 million merger between Pfizer and Allergan
- Taupo Beef’s Mike Barton on how to extract sustainable profit from farming
- Will the government lose on RMA reform? Rob Hosking outlines the PM's speech
- How could bookmakers recoup $16 million? Racing Board chief executive John Allen explains
- Nevil Gibson breaks down the latest aviation news