MediaWorks has signed former Close Up presenter Mark Sainsbury for a RadioLIVE weekend slot.
He will compete for Sunday morning radio audiences with former RadioLIVE host Wallace Chapman, whose Radio NZ show runs from 7am to noon.
Mr Sainsbury had been filling in for Mr Chapman since March.
MediaWorks says the show called Sunday Mornings with Mark Sainsbury, will review the major news events of the week and look at the week ahead.
A 9am “Soundtrack to Your Life” feature will take a look at the lives and musical influences of well-known New Zealanders, with Winston Peters this weekend.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- PayPal ‘on shaky ground’ as it pulls service from second Netflix unblocker popular with Kiwis
- Govt inks $22.1m deal with NZ Merino to boost strong wool returns
- Telcos cave in to Commerce Commission
- Wynyard signs $2.8m three-year deal with state policing agency
- Foreign Affairs Scope: Red alert after North Korean satellite launch
Most listened to
- Paul Brislen on the merits of "cutting off the money" versus Netflix' technical attempts to shut-out unblockers
- Westpac's Dominick Stephens says dairy prices are still a major concern, despite El Niño fears fading
- London School of Economics Professor John Kay discusses financial regulatory shortcomings
- Nathan Smith reviews North Korea’s missile launch and Italy’s slow bank collapse in this week’s Foreign Affairs Scope
- Nevil Gibson discusses which countries are the big R&D spenders in his latest Editor's Insight