We know what you're thinking: with Don Ha Real Estate sinking into receivership Friday, will the Rich Lister's "Millionaire Secret Recipe" series still go ahead?
Great news. According to an ad in the Sunday Star Times' business section today, it's all on, and tickets are just $29.95.
It's unclear if Mr Ha has a tinder dry sense of humour, or expects a totally gormless audience (possibly both) but his two-hour session is deliciously titled, "Can you survive your own financial crisis?".
But NBR is going to save its money in case Mark Hotchin decides to run a "Family Trust Secrets" seminar.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- “An RBA interest rate cut is pretty much a done deal,” says Capital Economic's Paul Dales
- Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzō Abe opens the floodgates to more stimulus. Join NBR's Jason Walls as he explains why
- Despite a few howls of protest, land economics expert Adam Thompson rates the Auckland Unitary Plan
- Hamish McNicol discusses the Serious Fraud Office’s warning to companies about employee fraud