We know what you're thinking: with Don Ha Real Estate sinking into receivership Friday, will the Rich Lister's "Millionaire Secret Recipe" series still go ahead?
Great news. According to an ad in the Sunday Star Times' business section today, it's all on, and tickets are just $29.95.
It's unclear if Mr Ha has a tinder dry sense of humour, or expects a totally gormless audience (possibly both) but his two-hour session is deliciously titled, "Can you survive your own financial crisis?".
But NBR is going to save its money in case Mark Hotchin decides to run a "Family Trust Secrets" seminar.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sky will take a gamble and put Westworld, aka 'the next Game of Thrones' on Neon
- Warminger stood to gain significant bonus, court hears
- 'Real housewife' lawyers up, accuses Devoy of bullying, defamation
- Affco tried to gag union badmouthing Talleys as condition of meat contract talks
- Spark says 130,000 Xtra mail address at risk after Yahoo hack
Most listened to
- FMA counsel Justin Smith QC described Mr Warminger’s background and the pressure he was under to perform
- Media Snapchat: NBR’s Nick Grant ponders the Human Rights Commission’s role in RHOAKL racism row
- ASB's Jane Turner discusses what's behind NZ's widest month trade deficit
- Kathmandu's Xavier Simonet and Reuben Casey talk through the retailer's results.
- BNZ's Kymberly Martin and Massey University's David Tripe on mortgage rates.