Mt Albert MP David Shearer is still considered by iPredict to be the favourite to win the mini-primary taking place for the Labour Party leadership.
The prediction market rates Mr Shearer’s chance of success at 68%, down slightly from 70% the week prior.
Mr Shearer is competing against David Cunliffe for the position.
Grant Robertson is assessed as 48% likely to be Labour’s new deputy leader after the Wellington Central MP tossed his hat into the ring earlier this week.
In contracts on cabinet appointment John Key is considered a near-certainty expected to retain his tourism portfolio (92% chance) and Judith Collins is widely tipped to pick up justice (90%).
Steven Joyce is expected to be a minister of everything with contracts being traded on his appointment to economic development (89%), associate finance (70%), energy and resources (45%), transport (41%) and science and innovation (23%).
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Trilogy International CEO Angela Buglass on tripling her profit
- Eroad CEO Steven Newman talks about his company's revenue increase
- What do the latest terrorism attacks in Mali and Israel mean? Nathan Smith discusses the latest foreign affairs news
- NZ Windfarms departing director Michael Stiassny speaks out after board exit
- James Mayo talks about SOS Hydration's growth plans after Snowball offer
- Michael Wood on whether he would run in Mt Roskill
- SAFE's Abi Izzard quizzed over protest of a caged hen operation at Pukekohe
- Nevil Gibson talks about Editor's Insight on the planned $US150 million merger between Pfizer and Allergan
- Taupo Beef’s Mike Barton on how to extract sustainable profit from farming
- Will the government lose on RMA reform? Rob Hosking outlines the PM's speech
- How could bookmakers recoup $16 million? Racing Board chief executive John Allen explains
- Nevil Gibson breaks down the latest aviation news