Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Shipping company Reef Group, which sports former All Black Michael Jones on its management team, has been placed into receivership.
Mr Jones' brief biography disappeared from the Reef Group website yesterday, just after it was announced PwC had been appointed receivers of the company and its numerous subsidiaries, which employ 120 staff.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Craig Norgate, former Fonterra CEO, dies in UK
- Pacific Edge rights offer mopped up by institutions, says underwriter
- NZ's export goal may require $200B of investment, Joyce's strategy paper says
- On the tragic deaths of a mother and three children – a dissenting view
- Old council HQ in line for a multi-million dollar conversion