Shipping company Reef Group, which sports former All Black Michael Jones on its management team, has been placed into receivership.
Mr Jones' brief biography disappeared from the Reef Group website yesterday, just after it was announced PwC had been appointed receivers of the company and its numerous subsidiaries, which employ 120 staff.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- “An RBA interest rate cut is pretty much a done deal,” says Capital Economic's Paul Dales
- Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzō Abe opens the floodgates to more stimulus. Join NBR's Jason Walls as he explains why
- Despite a few howls of protest, land economics expert Adam Thompson rates the Auckland Unitary Plan
- Hamish McNicol discusses the Serious Fraud Office’s warning to companies about employee fraud