Shipping company Reef Group, which sports former All Black Michael Jones on its management team, has been placed into receivership.
Mr Jones' brief biography disappeared from the Reef Group website yesterday, just after it was announced PwC had been appointed receivers of the company and its numerous subsidiaries, which employ 120 staff.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZ dollar gains as upbeat data across Asia spurs US dollar selling
- NZ house values rise at fastest pace in nine years
- NZ dollar advances as investors favour higher yielding currencies
- Yoghurt Story promoted products that did not contain yoghurt – ComCom
- Any takers for a NZ-made electric rubbish truck or bus?
Most listened to
- Hellaby’s oil & gas services business could deliver this year, says new managing director Alan Clarke
- Hamish McNicol talks about Yoghurt Story
- TrueNet's John Butt on internet speeds
- Snakk Media chief executive Mark Ryan wonders how to "move the needle" on Snakk's share price
- Head-to-head: Federated Farmers director Katie Milne and SAFE executive director Hans kriek debate dairy industry's treatment of bobby calves