Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Sir Douglas Graham talks for the first time about his shame and ordeal and why it would have been best for him to drop dead.
In his only media interview, the Lombard Finance chairman opens up tearfully to NBR Online on the eve of his sentencing about his “dark thoughts” and his fear that tomorrow he will be sent to jail.
He was left facing criminal charges after the $127 million collapse of Lombard in 2008.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 'We've never seen a competitor in any category behave in this manner' — MYOB on Xero man's outburst
- Key, Aussies at odds with Abbott over time-limit on Iraq mission
- Orion CFO Rodney Hyde to leave after company reports earnings in May
- Claudia Batten joins Vend board
- RAW DATA: Patrick Gower interviews Winston Peters