Slingshot has launched a $69 a month that offers a homeline, 40GB of rollover data, a free modem and a 200GB bonus data block (which, like un-used data, rolls over from month to month if unused).
CallPlus/Slingshot CEO Mark Callendar says the new plan is aimed at those on "Vodafone’s current headline offer of 30GB a month for $75 and Telecom’s package deal of 30GB with home phone for the same $75 rate." (Telecom recently boosted data on its $85 plan to 50GB).
Mr Callander turned shy on the topic of how many customers have turned on Slingshot's recently introduced Global Mode. Neither would he tell NBR ONLINE whether the ISP has been approached by any content makers or distributors.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Auckland leisure centres axe unhealthy drinks from vending machines
- Trustpower loses Supreme Court tax dispute
- Trump’s close financial & political ties with Russia will ultimately hurt him, security expert says
- Allied Farmers shares jump 16% on earnings upgrade
- Sir Peter Leitch's message to Mad Butcher stores: 'Look in the mirror'
Most listened to
- InternetNZ boss's two problems with TPP legislation
- Responsible Investment Association Australasia CEO Simon O’Connor on why responsible investment is here to stay
- Security expert Paul Buchanan on why Trump's glee over the Russian DNC hack could backfire
- Forty years of punitive drug prohibition has failed ‘by any measure’, says Ross Bell – so let’s decriminalise the lot
- With MediaWorks reportedly closing in on a CEO candidate, NBR’s Nick Grant opines on what the role requires