Slingshot has launched a $69 a month that offers a homeline, 40GB of rollover data, a free modem and a 200GB bonus data block (which, like un-used data, rolls over from month to month if unused).
CallPlus/Slingshot CEO Mark Callendar says the new plan is aimed at those on "Vodafone’s current headline offer of 30GB a month for $75 and Telecom’s package deal of 30GB with home phone for the same $75 rate." (Telecom recently boosted data on its $85 plan to 50GB).
Mr Callander turned shy on the topic of how many customers have turned on Slingshot's recently introduced Global Mode. Neither would he tell NBR ONLINE whether the ISP has been approached by any content makers or distributors.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Former fraudster's 'missing' £14 million
- Government ditches private partner to build Christchurch Convention Centre alone
- Slater to take sabbatical from blog site – ‘like Andrew Sullivan’
- Editor's Insight: Brexit bites as investors, pensioners lose trillions
- Legislation for faster UFB installs introduced
Most listened to
- Google tax: Spark boss Simon Moutter says everything's above board with Southern Cross' use of tax-haven Bermuda
- Diversity advocate Adriana Gascoigne says companies with women on their boards are worth more
- The Brexit Special Edition of Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- In his Editor's Insight Nevil Gibson sees the worst Brexit fears realised
- The Australians doing it better? Chapman Tripp partner Roger Wallis explains