Slingshot has launched a $69 a month that offers a homeline, 40GB of rollover data, a free modem and a 200GB bonus data block (which, like un-used data, rolls over from month to month if unused).
CallPlus/Slingshot CEO Mark Callendar says the new plan is aimed at those on "Vodafone’s current headline offer of 30GB a month for $75 and Telecom’s package deal of 30GB with home phone for the same $75 rate." (Telecom recently boosted data on its $85 plan to 50GB).
Mr Callander turned shy on the topic of how many customers have turned on Slingshot's recently introduced Global Mode. Neither would he tell NBR ONLINE whether the ISP has been approached by any content makers or distributors.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Commerce Commission chairman Mark Berry explains why the Z Chevron merger will not reduce competition
- Summerset CEO Julian Cook discusses land banking, the build rate and the outlook
- Craigs' Mark Lister discusses the impact of the rising NZ dollar and the outlook for this week
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson
- Tim Hunter asks: Is the government planning to hand control of water to iwi?