Slingshot has launched a $69 a month that offers a homeline, 40GB of rollover data, a free modem and a 200GB bonus data block (which, like un-used data, rolls over from month to month if unused).
CallPlus/Slingshot CEO Mark Callendar says the new plan is aimed at those on "Vodafone’s current headline offer of 30GB a month for $75 and Telecom’s package deal of 30GB with home phone for the same $75 rate." (Telecom recently boosted data on its $85 plan to 50GB).
Mr Callander turned shy on the topic of how many customers have turned on Slingshot's recently introduced Global Mode. Neither would he tell NBR ONLINE whether the ISP has been approached by any content makers or distributors.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 26: Air New Zealand CEO Christopher Luxon
- 'Grumpy as hell' Bill Bennett says he'll use a VPN to connect to Chelsea's club channel
- “Cut the cuteness about cannabis reform” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide thinks Winston Peters will be the future Maori king
- Ethical investment in KiwiSaver - David Cohen vs. Matt Nippert