SmartPay chief executive Andrew Donaldson is resigning to take up a high profile role with Genesis Energy.
Genesis Energy public affairs manager Richard Gordon said Mr Donaldson would be Genesis Energy's new chief financial officer.
SmartPay chairman Wayne Johnson said Mr Donaldson would be working to hand over his roles and bed down the new chief executive in the next two months.
Mr Donaldson had been with SmartPay, a provider of payments and transactional solutions in New Zealand and Australia, for over a year, Mr Johnson said, and was a good person whom the company wished well.
“Our company’s growing so it’s an opportune time for us to rebalance our management as well and we have further appointments to be made as well within our structures.
Mr Johnson said the company’s growth in Australia had been substantial.
The further appointments would also be to senior management positions, he said.
Mr Johnson said SmartPay was in talks to appoint a new group chief executive at the moment.
Mr Donaldson said he could not talk about his new role and referred NBR to Genesis.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- “Cut the cuteness about cannabis reform” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide thinks Winston Peters will be the future Maori king
- Ethical investment in Kiwisaver - David Cohen vs. Matt Nippert
- Hunter’s Corner: Time for a line in the copyright sand