Former Warriors captain Steve Price is "subdividing" his head as a novel way to raise more money for the Child Cancer Foundation with a social media drive launched this afternoon.
The rugby league legend – who is Queensland's most-capped State of Origin forward – is an ambassador of the Child Cancer Foundation and each year hosts a charity dinner as a fundraiser.
This year he is shaving his head to raise money for the cause, but to maximise what he can raise he is "subdividing" his head into sections.
People who want to sponsor him can bid on the sides, front, top or back of his head.
The winning bidders will be hosted by Steve at his star-studded Child Cancer Foundation Dinner in Auckland on Friday, March 1.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Mark Weldon couldn't hack the pressure, says Bill Ralston
- TEU’s Sandra Grey and NZ Initiative's Oliver Hartwich on whether the UoA should be a funder or member of the NZ Initiative
- Capital Economics's Paul Dales says the RBA and the RBNZ are in very similar positions
- ANZ Bank CEO David Hisco on the forces behind his bank's profit and margin slide
- Houzz's Jason Chuck says there was plenty of demand in New Zealand for Houzz