Former Warriors captain Steve Price is "subdividing" his head as a novel way to raise more money for the Child Cancer Foundation with a social media drive launched this afternoon.
The rugby league legend – who is Queensland's most-capped State of Origin forward – is an ambassador of the Child Cancer Foundation and each year hosts a charity dinner as a fundraiser.
This year he is shaving his head to raise money for the cause, but to maximise what he can raise he is "subdividing" his head into sections.
People who want to sponsor him can bid on the sides, front, top or back of his head.
The winning bidders will be hosted by Steve at his star-studded Child Cancer Foundation Dinner in Auckland on Friday, March 1.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Michael Wigley replies to the “veteran lawyer” dissing submissions to the Commerce Commission opposing the merger
- Ebos CEO Patrick Davies on what acquisitions the company is looking for
- MYOB CEO on share prices, escrow and subscriber growth
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson suggests a new job for Helen Clark after her UN failure
- Privacy Commissioner John Edwards on Dominos drone delivery challenges