Former Warriors captain Steve Price is "subdividing" his head as a novel way to raise more money for the Child Cancer Foundation with a social media drive launched this afternoon.
The rugby league legend – who is Queensland's most-capped State of Origin forward – is an ambassador of the Child Cancer Foundation and each year hosts a charity dinner as a fundraiser.
This year he is shaving his head to raise money for the cause, but to maximise what he can raise he is "subdividing" his head into sections.
People who want to sponsor him can bid on the sides, front, top or back of his head.
The winning bidders will be hosted by Steve at his star-studded Child Cancer Foundation Dinner in Auckland on Friday, March 1.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Niall Ferguson rips into the TPP - and Trade Minister Todd McClay responds
- Why China is key to Vista's growth: CEO Murray Holdaway
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson examines the role of controversial biotech crops in an industry mega-takeover
- NBR's Rob Hosking "the election campaign has started"
- Publisher Philip Macalister discusses the increasing importance of mortgage brokers to banks