Today is the last day to subscribe to NBR and be in to win an all-new BMW 320i xDrive Touring valued at $83,800 before a winner is drawn Friday morning.
Please click here to subscribe. All existing subscribers are already in the draw.
The winning subscriber will be drawn November 29, and announced in NBR Print and NBR ONLINE on December 6, 2013
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Government under fire for ‘Soviet style’ tourism plan
- Editor’s Insight: Housing v hotels – there’s only one winner
- Google's Paris office raided in multi-billion tax evasion swoop
- Christchurch robotics inventor in talks with multi-billion dollar European company
- Treat gagging order with the contempt it deserves – Bright
Most listened to
- AMA: Orion boss Ian McCrae delivers 10 quickfire answers to 10 quickfire questions from readers
- Government debt will top out at about 26% of GDP, well below most other countries, says Professor Niall Ferguson
- Taxpayers' Union director Jordan Williams is not sold on the government's 'Soviet-style' tourism accommodation plan
- Europe expansion could come quicker than planned, says Invert Robotics CEO James Robertson
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson argues the government’s role in tourism is more critical to economic growth than housing