The big game has no sponsor logos on jerseys, sponsor messages soiling the pitch, or distracting animated billboards. Instead, it's famous for its half-time ads.
The general consenus was it was a bit of a dull year, bar a risque young-nerd-finds-love effort by website hosting company Go Daddy. Here's a selection from this year:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- MediaWorks' Bravo NZ deal a "case of 2+2 being more than simply Four" - Mark Weldon
- My Food Bag co-chief executive Cecilia Robinson discusses what its capital restructure might be made of
- Anthony Harper partner Jennifer Mills on the question: Uber drivers - contractors or employees?
- The government has backed itself into a corner into over how patent attorneys are regulated, says Rob Hosking
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson says the Australian Budget is a curtain-raiser for an election