The big game has no sponsor logos on jerseys, sponsor messages soiling the pitch, or distracting animated billboards. Instead, it's famous for its half-time ads.
The general consenus was it was a bit of a dull year, bar a risque young-nerd-finds-love effort by website hosting company Go Daddy. Here's a selection from this year:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Businesses say they can't afford to replace outdated equipment
- Xero is beating Sage’s mainstream product in Britain: Drury
- Wikileaks releases 20,000 DNC emails as part of new 'Hillary Leaks' series
- Xero ‘stretching credibility,’ MYOB’s ‘noise’ – eGST war continues
- Vodafone reports landline gains, more profitable mobile mix for NZ operation
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- “The justice system never troubled itself in the most elementary way to get the facts to decide the case” - Rodney Hide
- Hunter's Corner: Is the ASX taking our best and brightest?
- Cameron Officer on the car of the week: Mercedes-Benz C 300 Coupe