The Guardians of New Zealand Superannuation have terminated mandates with Granthan, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co LLC to manage equities.
GMO had mandates to manage global equities, non-US small-capitalised equities and multi-strategy equities with the fund.
GMO Renewable Resources continues to manage the fund's New Zealand timber assets.
The guardians did not give a reason for the decision but said it did not affect the fund's strategic asset allocation to global listed equities.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR's Rob Hosking and John Shewan discuss the just released report
- Queenstown mayoral candidate Jim Boult talks up his chances
- Nathan Smith on the unsurprising US Democrat support of the TPP
- Mercer's Garry Adams sees upside in expats' cost of living drop
- What Australia needs now is stability, no more hopping around, says CPA CEO Alex Malley