The Guardians of New Zealand Superannuation have terminated mandates with Granthan, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co LLC to manage equities.
GMO had mandates to manage global equities, non-US small-capitalised equities and multi-strategy equities with the fund.
GMO Renewable Resources continues to manage the fund's New Zealand timber assets.
The guardians did not give a reason for the decision but said it did not affect the fund's strategic asset allocation to global listed equities.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Can Arvida continue at this pace? CEO Bill McDonald weighs in
- US drone shocks in Pakistan with frightening questions in EgyptAir crash on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- AMA: Orion boss Ian McCrae delivers 10 quickfire answers to 10 quickfire questions from readers
- Government debt will top out at about 26% of GDP, well below most other countries, says Professor Niall Ferguson
- Taxpayers' Union director Jordan Williams is not sold on the government's 'Soviet-style' tourism accommodation plan