Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
The Guardians of New Zealand Superannuation have terminated mandates with Granthan, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co LLC to manage equities.
GMO had mandates to manage global equities, non-US small-capitalised equities and multi-strategy equities with the fund.
GMO Renewable Resources continues to manage the fund's New Zealand timber assets.
The guardians did not give a reason for the decision but said it did not affect the fund's strategic asset allocation to global listed equities.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- KiwiSaver providing poor value for money, needs rewrite - Treasury
- Hart loans in spotlight for Credit Suisse
- Reserve Bank warns of risks to financial stability
- Contact cans offshore geothermal plans, gives 50cps special dividend
- An unlikely alliance? Stephen Franks backs Penny Bright in supercity standoff