Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Telecom New Zealand says it will change its name to Spark New Zealand with effect from August 8.
However, it says that while the legal entity names will change, other changes will be phased in over time.
Consumers were given a sneak peak of the transition as bus-stops featuring the Spark brand went up early last month.
Chief executive Simon Moutter says the transition to Spark is a massive undertaking, with a vast number of underlying technology changes required as well as the more visible changes to branding and signage.
“The technical transition to Spark is extremely complex, especially with so many of our customer services revolving around digital connections via our networks or the internet,” Mr Moutter says.
Telecom Retail becomes Spark Home, Mobile and Business
Gen-i becomes Spark Digital
Telecom Connect becomes Spark Connect
Telecom Wholesale becomes Spark Wholesale
Telecom Digital Ventures becomes Spark Ventures
Telecom NZ International
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- OIO judges Dotcom ‘good character’ – despite hacking, insider trading, reckless driving
- 'We've never seen a competitor in any category behave in this manner' — MYOB on Xero man's outburst
- RAW DATA: Lisa Owen interviews a British foreign fighter
- Fonterra's Glencoal says Waikato coal mine not on hold, just delayed
- Orion CFO Rodney Hyde to leave after company reports earnings in May