Telecom has trimmed the up-front cost of several models of iPhone for customers who sign to a 24-month plan.
Handset price cuts range from $19 to $50.
At the same time, the carrier has increased the up-front of the mostly highly specc'd iPhone on its top plan by $49.
(Click to zoom. New charges apply from Feb 1)
Telecom is now charging $149 up-front for an iPhone 4S 16GB on a 24-month, $80/month plan with 200 voice minutes, 300 txts and 1GB of data. From February 1, that will drop to $99.
Vodafone is charging $649 up-front for an iPhone 4S 16GB on a 24-month, $85/month plan with 300 voice minutes, 2500 txts and 250MB of data.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson
- Listen to the week’s top business news on NBR Radio’s week in review
- Tim Hunter asks: Is the government planning to hand control of water to iwi?
- Matthew Hooton on Winston Peters’ plan to become prime minister
- Rodney Hide on the technological development and economic advance in transport