Telecom has trimmed the up-front cost of several models of iPhone for customers who sign to a 24-month plan.
Handset price cuts range from $19 to $50.
At the same time, the carrier has increased the up-front of the mostly highly specc'd iPhone on its top plan by $49.
(Click to zoom. New charges apply from Feb 1)
Telecom is now charging $149 up-front for an iPhone 4S 16GB on a 24-month, $80/month plan with 200 voice minutes, 300 txts and 1GB of data. From February 1, that will drop to $99.
Vodafone is charging $649 up-front for an iPhone 4S 16GB on a 24-month, $85/month plan with 300 voice minutes, 2500 txts and 250MB of data.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Listen to the week's top business news in NBR Radio's weekend review
- Matthew Hooton discusses Labour's extreme left takeover
- Rodney Hide on how the TPP debate has become a moral argument
- Wick Nixon on how she's saving parents' sanity, one lunchbox at a time
- “The sky’s the limit”: Sam Snead on the appreciation of single malt whiskies