Telecom has trimmed the up-front cost of several models of iPhone for customers who sign to a 24-month plan.
Handset price cuts range from $19 to $50.
At the same time, the carrier has increased the up-front of the mostly highly specc'd iPhone on its top plan by $49.
(Click to zoom. New charges apply from Feb 1)
Telecom is now charging $149 up-front for an iPhone 4S 16GB on a 24-month, $80/month plan with 200 voice minutes, 300 txts and 1GB of data. From February 1, that will drop to $99.
Vodafone is charging $649 up-front for an iPhone 4S 16GB on a 24-month, $85/month plan with 300 voice minutes, 2500 txts and 250MB of data.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NBR Rich List 2015: The Newcomers
- The curious case of Peter Scutts, $1000-a-day contractors irk Fonterra staff, TPP would be a NZ triumph
- NBR Rich List 2015: Wealth creators shine brightly amid economic prosperity
- Clear plan in place as Moa board ruffles its feathers
- Many buildings unlawfully designated earthquake-prone: EBSS