TelstraClear says it is slowly reconnecting customers to its cable service in Christchurch.
An outage hit TelstraClear's cable service in Christchurch in the early hours of this morning.
Around half the company's cable connections in the city, or about 13,000 customers, were affected, a spokeswoman told NBR.
"Customers are slowly gaining reconnection and we are focused on speeding that process up," the spokeswoman said.
"Once the service is back up to its full potential we'll fully investigate the issue and take steps to stop it from re-occuring."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- GeoOp shareholders approve $9m 'Hail Mary pass'
- Government’s electric vehicle package just ‘political posturing’
- TPG to buy Vodafone Australia & NZ? Behind the rumour, there are real signs, says Budde
- Government announces multi-million package for electric vehicles
- Editor's Insight: The secrets of mastering high-growth companies
Most listened to
- David Seymour says the government is hypocritical to believe EVs are next big thing but also need help
- Tech investment commentator Ben Kepes slams GeoOp
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson reports on a conference to reduce air traffic congestion in Asia-Pacific
- Hamish McNicol talks about arm’s length dealings with offshore FSPR ratbags
- Still hope for TPP insists trade expert Stephen Jacobi