Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
TelstraClear says it is slowly reconnecting customers to its cable service in Christchurch.
An outage hit TelstraClear's cable service in Christchurch in the early hours of this morning.
Around half the company's cable connections in the city, or about 13,000 customers, were affected, a spokeswoman told NBR.
"Customers are slowly gaining reconnection and we are focused on speeding that process up," the spokeswoman said.
"Once the service is back up to its full potential we'll fully investigate the issue and take steps to stop it from re-occuring."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Global Mode: MyRepublic throws in the towel
- Tax might not be as lucrative as government thinks
- Shears and Mac owes about $16 million, liquidators say
- Netflix billing foul-up sees NZ customers charged multiple times in same month
- SkyCity lifts minimum convention centre investment to $430m, says total cost could reach $470m