Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
The $840 million sale of TelstraClear to Vodafone includes a non-compete clause, Telstra chairman Gordon Ballantyne told a media conference in Auckland this morning.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Huge private New Zealand data cache could go to highest bidder
- NZ's highest paid sportsman? Winston Reid stays with West Ham for £65,000 a week
- Crowdfunding launch for cystic fibrosis drug developer
- Air NZ bins automatic travel insurance after warning from ComCom
- New Zealand’s OCR could be as low at 3% in December