A large reflector device in the shape of a sail was installed on top of the The ASB Building on Jellicoe Street, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland this week.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares rise as Trade Me gains, F&P reaches record; A2 Milk falls
- NZ dollar gains as upbeat data across Asia spurs US dollar selling
- MediaWorks’ 3D officially axed
- Delegat forecasts record operating profit
- Australian central bank keeps easing bias in place, cites drop in mining spending
Most listened to
What's the story behind the story? Our special feature audio offers a mix of comment from journalists, experts and panel discussions.
- Hellaby’s oil & gas services business could deliver this year, says new managing director Alan Clarke
- Hamish McNicol talks about Yoghurt Story
- TrueNet's John Butt on internet speeds
- Snakk Media chief executive Mark Ryan wonders how to "move the needle" on Snakk's share price
- Head-to-head: Federated Farmers director Katie Milne and SAFE executive director Hans kriek debate dairy industry's treatment of bobby calves