A large reflector device in the shape of a sail was installed on top of the The ASB Building on Jellicoe Street, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland this week.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- My top five 'Kill me now' moments in the NZME-Fairfax merger application
- Tertiary courses should come with warning: No jobs here
- Abano pressures Hutson interests by speeding up sale timetable
- Tourism NZ boss says focus on wealthy tourists
- Pacific Edge looks to burn more than $15m this year; won’t need more capital
Most listened to
What's the story behind the story? Our special feature audio offers a mix of comment from journalists, experts and panel discussions.
- Abano CEO Richard Keys on the sped up timetable for selling the audiology stake
- Without cyber rules, business may struggle to fight back warns FireEye chief security strategist Richard Bejtlich
- In Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson says a New Zealander is helping to unlock the potential of Africa’s cities
- Pacific Edge's David Darling discusses the outlook, says company won't need more capital
- Craigs' Mark Lister says key US data out this week may bring NZ exporters some cheer