A large reflector device in the shape of a sail was installed on top of the The ASB Building on Jellicoe Street, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland this week.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Wynyard announces huge loss but still a going concern say directors
- OPINION: The ComCom should be able to put behavioural conditions on mergers
- Foreign Affairs: China launches 'uncrackable' satellite
- Metlifecare benefits from booming housing market
- PM sets ground rules for ministers' treatment of public servants
Most listened to
What's the story behind the story? Our special feature audio offers a mix of comment from journalists, experts and panel discussions.
- Labour MP Clare Curran says new rules for Netflix and Lightbox are a 'no brainer'
- China launches ‘uncrackable’ satellite while Syria’s regime strengthens on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- The Commerce Commission should be able to put conditions on mergers, Labour MP Clare Curran says
- Metlifecare's Glen Sowry on why the company pays caregivers more
- John Key says demand for New Zealand as a holiday destination is not even close to drying up