A large reflector device in the shape of a sail was installed on top of the The ASB Building on Jellicoe Street, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland this week.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
What's the story behind the story? Our special feature audio offers a mix of comment from journalists, experts and panel discussions.
- Tech commentator Paul Brislen breaks down the latest telco sector report
- NBR reporter Tim Hunter discusses Intueri's problems
- Hamish McNicol discusses Masala Restaurants and Kim Dotcom in this week's Court Report
- Conflict controversies, increased sports rights competition and MIA IPOs: Chelsea Armitage and Nick Grant on NZ media
- Tony Gibson looks at the opportunities for Ports of Auckland’s new multi-million dollar freight hub