Here's a selection of tweets about the current dispute between Labour and Mana in the Te Tai Tokerau electorate battle between Hone Harawira and Kelvin Davis. Most recent tweets are at the top. [Read more below]
Kelvin Davis briefly broke his silence to say he's donating Nat blogger funds to Rape Crisis but now he's quiet again http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11304222 …
Cunliffe on Davis and TTT website - Davis hasn't gone rogue, he's a vigorous campaigner & fully on board where they're going as a team
It would be ironic if Hone's deal with Dotcom was the one thing that lost him his seat.#votekelvindavis http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11304222 …
Tai Tokerau. Always the fun seat.
Kelvin Davis isn't talking to media after this post about the negative campaign plans in TTThttps://www.facebook.com/KelvinDavisLabour/posts/832926910072491?fref=nf …
Hone making shit up about @NgatiBird receiving money from National while at the same time taking $3mm from former ACT Party supporter.
Tactical voting orders for Maori Nats in TTT are to vote for @NgatiBird for the electorate. Harawira out, No IMP. KDC crippled.
Hone's not gutted about Kelvins campaign...........he's shit scared. Labour, once again, fail to see the wood because of all the trees.
@NgatiBird is taking it to the hoop with his campaign against HoneDotCom. Ka rawe e hoa, kia kaha. Hone should stop the moaning. Harden up
is this real? so kelvin takes money from the right to attack internet/mana but its kim dotcom that is threatening our leftist values?
Kelvin should be campaigning 4 party vote & working 2 change govt not fighting Hone!http://tinyurl.com/ld946ot#sthash.M9Ujs6hs.dpuf …
What will Cunliffe, McCarten & Barnett do about Kelvin Davis @NgatiBird who is going hard, going negative and wants to win the Tai Tokerau?
Mallard has just retweeted my Kelvin Davis tweet. #ismccartenawake
Kelvin Davis asking for money to stop Dotcom on his Facebook page.#somebodytellmccarten
Sing it with me: Freeeeee-eee Kelvin Man-Davis
Most depressing thing about the TTT emails isn't that they torpedoed the campaign, but their wretched "HR-manager-of-a-major-govt-dept" tone
Emails show Labour proposed a work around to keep dirt site & donations without the bad press. The same party criticises cabinet club
Labour can't have it both ways with Internet-Mana #freekelvindavis
Labour slams @NgatiBird's anti-Internet-Mana website then says actually it's ok if someone else does it for us, we can still keep the cash
Sad indictment of NZ politics: Hone Harawira calling on @NgatiBird 2 resign 4 campaigning against him isn't stupidest thing I've heard today
Leaked emails: Labour blocks anti-Dotcom/Hone campaign in Te Tai Tokerauhttp://www.3news.co.nz/Portals/0/images/email-leak.pdf … No need for a deal if you don't try to win.
Hone Harawira appears to be incensed that his opponent in the TTT is trying to win it. How very dare he!
What? Paddy has an email showing @nzlabour don't like the negative tactics used againstHone Dotcom. Why do they give a fvk?
@davejac anyone wanting to donate to the NZLP TTT Campaign Account here's the account number : 38-9009-0235341-01
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Cameron Officer talks about the NBR Car of the Year 2015
- John Barnett on Brewer: ‘Boy, has he got a bit to learn’
- Tech commentator Ian Apperley on the dangers of governments cracking down on encryption
- Pumpkin Patch CEO Luke Bunt on his company's turnaround plan
- New Zealand Shareholders Association chairman John Hawkins on A2 Corporation's share purchase plan
- Duncan Bridgeman and Mark Lister discuss the latest news from the New Zealand share market
- “A very ballsy thing to do” – Rodney Hide and Kelvin Davis discuss Serco’s response to Correction’s Mt Eden Prison report
- “The response from shareholders has been overwhelming” — A2 Corporation chief executive Geoff Babidge
- Greg Gent says a board of 13 people is "prehistoric"
- Arvida CEO Bill McDonald on his company's half-year net profit
- Lance Wiggs on the future of food exports
- Paul Brislen discusses the 'snake oil' sales tactics of SalesConcepts