Trade Me shares drifted downward today. In late trading, the company [NZX:TME] was down 0.32% to $3.13.
This afternoon, Fairfax recorded another challenging result with profit down 41%.
Trade Me listed on the NZX on Deceber 12, priced at $2.70.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tech commentator Paul Brislen breaks down the latest telco sector report
- NBR reporter Tim Hunter discusses Intueri's problems
- NZ ambassador to Turkey Jonathan Curr talks about improving Turkish - NZ relations
- Hamish McNicol discusses Masala Restaurants and Kim Dotcom in this week's Court Report
- Conflict controversies, increased sports rights competition and MIA IPOs: Chelsea Armitage and Nick Grant on NZ media