Trade Me shares drifted downward today. In late trading, the company [NZX:TME] was down 0.32% to $3.13.
This afternoon, Fairfax recorded another challenging result with profit down 41%.
Trade Me listed on the NZX on Deceber 12, priced at $2.70.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- The kiwi dollar has spiked against the pound in one of the biggest one day currency moves in history. NBR’s Jason Walls breaks down the dollar’s movement
- What Brexit now means for NZ, with NZIER John Ballingall
- Dr Oliver Hartwich says everyone should stay calm and carry on
- Matthew Hooton on making a moral case for social capital