Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Trade Me shares drifted downward today. In late trading, the company [NZX:TME] was down 0.32% to $3.13.
This afternoon, Fairfax recorded another challenging result with profit down 41%.
Trade Me listed on the NZX on Deceber 12, priced at $2.70.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Harmful Digital Communications Bill passes: its key elements
- New Jersey governor seeks US Republican presidential candidacy
- Paris steps into Quin's shoes ... but Paris's shoes yet to be filled
- 2 Cheap Cars to challenge Japanese new car dealerships with parallel imports
- Charity support leads to Make-A-Wish