Trade Me shares drifted downward today. In late trading, the company [NZX:TME] was down 0.32% to $3.13.
This afternoon, Fairfax recorded another challenging result with profit down 41%.
Trade Me listed on the NZX on Deceber 12, priced at $2.70.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sage isn’t “relatively safe” says Xero’s UK boss
- Banks don’t like tiny apartments: a flaw in the Auckland unitary plan
- Serious cybersecurity skills shortage sparks calls for better training
- Gaming company founder after acquisition: 'we will retain control'
- Len Brown’s parting gift to Auckland – refusal to chair UP recommendations debate
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- “Trevor Mallard better watch out” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide on government spending
- Michael Coote thinks Donald Trump wants to flex his muscles by humiliatingly screwing over other countries