Trade Me, the partially-listed auction and classifieds website, will be added to the NZX20 later this month.
"As part of the routine, September quarterly index review, TradeMe has met the liquidity and ranking requirements for addition to the NZX20," NZX senior strategy analyst John Fernandes says.
Companies are measured by free float market capitalisation, shares traded versus other stocks on the market and stocks traded versus market cap.
Trade Me will be added to the index on September 24.
The stock is sitting at $3.95 this evening, up $1 from the start of the year but down on May's high of $4.07.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- The kiwi dollar has spiked against the pound in one of the biggest one day currency moves in history. NBR’s Jason Walls breaks down the dollar’s movement
- What Brexit now means for NZ, with NZIER John Ballingall
- Dr Oliver Hartwich says everyone should stay calm and carry on
- Matthew Hooton on making a moral case for social capital