Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Trade Me, the partially-listed auction and classifieds website, will be added to the NZX20 later this month.
"As part of the routine, September quarterly index review, TradeMe has met the liquidity and ranking requirements for addition to the NZX20," NZX senior strategy analyst John Fernandes says.
Companies are measured by free float market capitalisation, shares traded versus other stocks on the market and stocks traded versus market cap.
Trade Me will be added to the index on September 24.
The stock is sitting at $3.95 this evening, up $1 from the start of the year but down on May's high of $4.07.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- HBO sends cut-off threat to NZ, Aussie HBO NOW users
- Treasury at odds with Reserve Bank over CGT
- Peter Jackson, Kim Dotcom, Cliff Curtis feature in latest batch of leaked Sony emails
- Public doesn’t need to know when our soldiers will head to Iraq - NZDF Chief
- Maori left out of water debate for far too long – Te Ururoa Flavell