Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Craig Young will take over the reins of the Telecommunication Users Association of New Zealand following the departure of current CEO, Paul Brislen, the organisation says.
Mr Brislen is heading for a role in PR.
Mr Young comes to Tuanz from a six year stint at Chorus where he most recently lead the industry relations programme.
He joined Chorus at the date of operational separation in 2008 as the Head of Business Development, and before that was GM of wholesale commercial development at TelstraClear. Craig has worked in the New Zealand IT and telecommunications industry in one form or another since 1997.
Mr Young will take up the role from October 13th 2014, working from an office shared with InternetNZ in the Auckland CBD.
Tuanz Chairman Chris O'Connell, who is based in Wellington, will be fill-in spokesman between Mr Brislen's departure next week and Mr Young's arrival.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 'We've never seen a competitor in any category behave in this manner' — MYOB on Xero man's outburst
- Key, Aussies at odds with Abbott over time-limit on Iraq mission
- RAW DATA: Lisa Owen interviews a British foreign fighter
- RAW DATA: Patrick Gower interviews Winston Peters
- Does a conference centre need a casino?