Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
TVNZ has released the first promo clip for Seven Sharp (see clip below).
As promised, the new show has more energy, if the clip is anything to go by. But it is perhaps trying a little too hard.
The Close Up re-boot will launch Monday February 4.
It will be fronted by Alison Mau, Greg Boyed and comedian Jesse Mulligan and feature Media7/Media 3 alumna Sarah Daniell on its production team.
The release of the clip this afternoon was overshadowed by the surprise resignation of TVNZ head of news Ross Dagan, the man credited with axing Close Up and birthing Seven Sharp.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Lightbox busts out of its Samsung cage
- NZX milk powder futures point to fifth successive decline in looming GDT auction
- Govt continues state house sell-off
- NZ venture capital community still rebuilding, Silicon Valley VC head says
- Weak dairy prices prompt analysts to pull back Fonterra forecast payout for next season