Technology company Fronde has appointed Gary Woodham to the newly created role of country manager New Zealand. Mr Woodham has deep IT industry experience including as Asia Pacific General Manager for EDS and chief executive of Datam, a large NZ Post subsidiary, where he brought together six businesses under a single brand. Most recently he was chief customer officer across the NZ Post Group where he led the customer solutions and services division.
Fronde has also appointed career HR professional Jan Mottram director of HR. Before joining Fronde, Mottram had 20 years’ experience with Vodafone in senior HR roles and was most recently human resources director for Vodafone Qatar. Earlier, she worked in a variety of industries – information technology, financial services and manufacturing.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Xero directors Drury, Winkler and Morgan cash in on 35% share price rally
- iPredict closing down due to money laundering risk
- Sir Ralph Norris spells out reasons for Fonterra board departure
- Serco's prison report challenge: Hide and Davis go head-to-head
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares mixed; Spark, Fletcher join Asian rally, Xero drops as Drury trims stake
Most listened to
- “A very ballsy thing to do” – Rodney Hide and Kelvin Davis discuss Serco’s response to Correction’s Mt Eden Prison report
- “The response from shareholders has been overwhelming” — A2 Corporation chief executive Geoff Babidge
- Greg Gent says a board of 13 people is "prehistoric"
- Arvida CEO Bill McDonald on his company's half-year net profit
- Lance Wiggs on the future of food exports
- Auckland Councillor Chris Darby on the Council's alternative funding report
- Nevil Gibson discusses his latest Editor's Insight on oil prices
- Campbell Gibson, Nick Grant and Chelsea Armitage chat about the inner workings of New Zealand media
- Paul Brislen discusses the 'snake oil' sales tactics of SalesConcepts
- Fonterra chief executive Theo Spierings reveals his ambitious China plan
- UDC Finance chief executive Wayne Percival talks about the company's profit
- Hamish McNicol discusses the latest court stories