Technology company Fronde has appointed Gary Woodham to the newly created role of country manager New Zealand. Mr Woodham has deep IT industry experience including as Asia Pacific General Manager for EDS and chief executive of Datam, a large NZ Post subsidiary, where he brought together six businesses under a single brand. Most recently he was chief customer officer across the NZ Post Group where he led the customer solutions and services division.
Fronde has also appointed career HR professional Jan Mottram director of HR. Before joining Fronde, Mottram had 20 years’ experience with Vodafone in senior HR roles and was most recently human resources director for Vodafone Qatar. Earlier, she worked in a variety of industries – information technology, financial services and manufacturing.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Suburban intensification and sprawl outside city boundary - Unitary Plan
- Pushpay director says why he bought $1.8m worth of shares
- TradeGecko 'doing millions in revenue' as ex-Kiwi startup builds customers from Singapore
- Trump’s close financial & political ties with Russia will ultimately hurt him, security expert says
- Punakaiki Fund invests in Taranaki software company
Most listened to
- The Unitary Plan will change the face of Auckland. NBR reporter Sally Lindsay looks at the changes
- Rabobank's newly appointed CEO Daryl Johnson answers seven key questions on this agriculture industry
- In Editor's Insight, Nevil Gibson examines new revelations about downing of Flight MH370
- InternetNZ boss's two problems with TPP legislation
- Germany’s terror and Turkish torture on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith