Technology company Fronde has appointed Gary Woodham to the newly created role of country manager New Zealand. Mr Woodham has deep IT industry experience including as Asia Pacific General Manager for EDS and chief executive of Datam, a large NZ Post subsidiary, where he brought together six businesses under a single brand. Most recently he was chief customer officer across the NZ Post Group where he led the customer solutions and services division.
Fronde has also appointed career HR professional Jan Mottram director of HR. Before joining Fronde, Mottram had 20 years’ experience with Vodafone in senior HR roles and was most recently human resources director for Vodafone Qatar. Earlier, she worked in a variety of industries – information technology, financial services and manufacturing.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Labour Party leader Andrew Little on the Labour/Green pact
- ASB's Nick Tuffley on housing credit growing at its fastest pace since the GFC
- Jenny Ruth on what the major banks' latest disclosure statements tell us about the mortgage market
- Snakk Media chief executive Mark Ryan says the company will refocus on Australia and New Zealand this year
- Xero’s Anna Curzon says Paymark’s latest app will be “infectious”