Technology company Fronde has appointed Gary Woodham to the newly created role of country manager New Zealand. Mr Woodham has deep IT industry experience including as Asia Pacific General Manager for EDS and chief executive of Datam, a large NZ Post subsidiary, where he brought together six businesses under a single brand. Most recently he was chief customer officer across the NZ Post Group where he led the customer solutions and services division.
Fronde has also appointed career HR professional Jan Mottram director of HR. Before joining Fronde, Mottram had 20 years’ experience with Vodafone in senior HR roles and was most recently human resources director for Vodafone Qatar. Earlier, she worked in a variety of industries – information technology, financial services and manufacturing.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- “The issues are so enormous that it all seems completely overwhelming,” says Rod Oram. “But there is movement.”
- Xero's CFO Sankar Narayan on competitors MYOB and Intuit's results
- Craigs' Mark Lister on the Federal Reserve giving the Reserve Bank a breather
- Parliamentary silly buggers is starting to dominate the activity and effort of John Key’s government, says Rob Hosking
- Steve Maharey says the success of online learning will depend on quality – not how it is delivered