Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Technology company Fronde has appointed Gary Woodham to the newly created role of country manager New Zealand. Mr Woodham has deep IT industry experience including as Asia Pacific General Manager for EDS and chief executive of Datam, a large NZ Post subsidiary, where he brought together six businesses under a single brand. Most recently he was chief customer officer across the NZ Post Group where he led the customer solutions and services division.
Fronde has also appointed career HR professional Jan Mottram director of HR. Before joining Fronde, Mottram had 20 years’ experience with Vodafone in senior HR roles and was most recently human resources director for Vodafone Qatar. Earlier, she worked in a variety of industries – information technology, financial services and manufacturing.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Carry on: 250 A320s for EasyJet, lower Changi fees and more
- 'I guess I'm back to piracy' — Auckland man as HBO NOW follows through on cut-off threat
- Judith Collins backs 'great leader' Helen Clark for top UN job
- Capital gains tax, Brierley's final bat, crackdown on developers
- The Moxie Sessions: Will the last person out of Ohura please turn out the lights (but for the love of God don’t unplug the navigation beacon)