UFB fibre is now rolled passed 517,000 premises, with 39,510 customers (or 7.7%) choosing to connect, according to the latest MBIE update released by ICT Minister Amy Adams.
The update says the rollout is 7% ahead of schedule.
The 10-year rollout is happening faster in some areas than others.
In Northland, for example, NorthPower Fibre has finished its rollout. In Auckland, Chorus' is 26% of the way through.
RAW DATA: Read the quartely report (PDF)
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- With MediaWorks reportedly closing in on a CEO candidate, NBR’s Nick Grant opines on what the role requires
- Infometrics economist Mieke Welvaert gives her take on this morning's merchandise trade data
- A new unlisted property fund has been launched by Vinta. Head of distribution Simon Donohue discusses why the fund was formed
- Parking makes sense in Cambridge company's big US win
- CMC's Sheldon Slabbert says the RBNZ will want the dollar to continue falling