Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Point-of-sale-startup Vend has hired ex-Hootsuite executive Sharad Mohan.
The Vancouver-based Mr Mohan was previously led the global customer service, professional services and customer success teams at Hootsuite, the maker of popular social media management app that claims nine million users.
At Vend, Mr Mohan will lead and manage the company's global customer success teams as chief customer officer.
The Hootsuite man is Vend's second recent high-profile appointment.
In October, Anton Commissaris (ex Mint.com) was named to the new position of President, US Operations.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sir Ralph Norris to step down from Fonterra board in November
- Bob Jones ejected from Air NZ flight as fellow passengers applaud
- Financial forecast error plants doubt in potential investors' minds
- Westland Milk affirms 2015 payout, sees increase to $5.60-$6 for 2016
- Lowest wool clip in 6 years as farmers favour meat breeds, sheep flock declines