Point-of-sale-startup Vend has hired ex-Hootsuite executive Sharad Mohan.
The Vancouver-based Mr Mohan was previously led the global customer service, professional services and customer success teams at Hootsuite, the maker of popular social media management app that claims nine million users.
At Vend, Mr Mohan will lead and manage the company's global customer success teams as chief customer officer.
The Hootsuite man is Vend's second recent high-profile appointment.
In October, Anton Commissaris (ex Mint.com) was named to the new position of President, US Operations.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Week in Review: a wrap of NBR Radio's top stories, interviews and analysis
- Craig-Williams trial: Otago University defamation specialist on 'Where to from here?"
- Testy exchange over Super Fund evidence
- 'It’s not as big as it was last year but it’s still the biggest game in town' – Paul Maher talks up TVNZ's audience
- Hydroworks CEO Andrew Rodwell on the company's prospects post-funding.