Point-of-sale-startup Vend has hired ex-Hootsuite executive Sharad Mohan.
The Vancouver-based Mr Mohan was previously led the global customer service, professional services and customer success teams at Hootsuite, the maker of popular social media management app that claims nine million users.
At Vend, Mr Mohan will lead and manage the company's global customer success teams as chief customer officer.
The Hootsuite man is Vend's second recent high-profile appointment.
In October, Anton Commissaris (ex Mint.com) was named to the new position of President, US Operations.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Helen Kelly says she's taken cannabis oil — and wants the govt to make it legal for cancer suffers
- TPP allows for a tax on foreign buyers — Groser
- The Martian: Blows Gravity and Interstellar out of the water
- Comment: Co-operative becomes a fiction in Silver Fern Farms deal
- On vets, specialists and debt collectors – a rave!