Point-of-sale-startup Vend has hired ex-Hootsuite executive Sharad Mohan.
The Vancouver-based Mr Mohan was previously led the global customer service, professional services and customer success teams at Hootsuite, the maker of popular social media management app that claims nine million users.
At Vend, Mr Mohan will lead and manage the company's global customer success teams as chief customer officer.
The Hootsuite man is Vend's second recent high-profile appointment.
In October, Anton Commissaris (ex Mint.com) was named to the new position of President, US Operations.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on the state of the British Labour party under Jeremy Corbyn
- Rodney Hide on the Ombudsman’s investigation into SSC conduct of MFAT leaks inquiry
- David Cohen on how to walk out of a TV interview
- Imperial Tobacco lobbyist insists NZ visit about “contributing expertise,” not pressuring government on plain packaging law