Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
The big question this week is – has the economy hit the skids?
It is what we are all asking following the release of the household labour force survey.
7.3 percent unemployment up 0.5 percent. That means 175,000 kiwis are now without work and another 145,000 workers are knocking on the door asking for more hours.
Duncan Garner spoke with Bill English for TV3's The Nation and started by asking him is this a blip? Or something more serious?
Video courtesy Front Page.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- New Jersey governor seeks US Republican presidential candidacy
- 2 Cheap Cars to challenge Japanese new car dealerships with parallel imports
- Paris steps into Quin's shoes ... but Paris's shoes yet to be filled
- VMob's McDonald's deal rolled out to South Korea
- BSA rejects complaints about Plunket’s comments on Catton