Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Yesterday in Melbourne, as it hit 42 degrees, one resident tried to cook an egg.
He posted the result to YouTube (below).
Today, an egg may fry a little faster.
As the Australian heatwave continues, the city is forecast to hit 44 degrees.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- HSBC economist says no housing bubble in Auckland
- Alex Swney pleads guilty to a further $2.5 million fraud
- Callaghan seeks repayment of Trends Publishing grant
- Mitac folds Navman Technology NZ assets into Australian affiliate
- Snag for Lightbox, Quickflix as Google pulls support for their video format