Yesterday in Melbourne, as it hit 42 degrees, one resident tried to cook an egg.
He posted the result to YouTube (below).
Today, an egg may fry a little faster.
As the Australian heatwave continues, the city is forecast to hit 44 degrees.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Christchurch Chamber of Commerce CEO Peter Townsend on workers re-entering the city's CBD
- Morningstar's David Mueller on JB Hi-Fi's latest New Zealand revenue
- Rob Hosking discusses what John Key needs to do to shut down critics
- MYOB's CEO Tim Reed and executive James Scollay talk about growth and competition
- Nevil Gibson discusses Amazon's expansion into bookstores in his latest Editor's Insight