Yesterday in Melbourne, as it hit 42 degrees, one resident tried to cook an egg.
He posted the result to YouTube (below).
Today, an egg may fry a little faster.
As the Australian heatwave continues, the city is forecast to hit 44 degrees.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- Buckley Systems CFO Julie Perry on her company's plan to double revenue. Again.
- Loan Market's Bruce Patten on why banks aren't keen on apartments especially tiny ones
- Marker Metro's Keith Patton says he wants the company to retain its "recipe for success" after being acquired
- Xero's British managing director Gary Turner on his company going toe-to-toe with Sage