The Institute of IT Professionals NZ is the largest IT representative body in New Zealand and runs over 200 events each year across the country where experts and news makers are given the opportunity to give their perspective on current trends and events.
Speakers include leaders and experts from the IT sector, news makers, opinion leaders, ministers and senior officials from government, and others.
The June 26 event was the second time IITP CEO Paul Matthews had invited Mr Dotcom to speak to members at a MegaBreakfast.
On the first occassion, the Megaupload founder was indisposed because of (since relaxed) bail conditions.
This time, he spoke to a sell-out crowd of 200.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Green party co-leader James Shaw and Business NZ's John Carnegie go head-to-head on the ETS review
- Cream Trading CEO Kevin O'Sullivan on why dairy companies might want to sign up to the new trading platform
- Paul Brislen on the merits of "cutting off the money" versus Netflix' technical attempts to shut-out unblockers
- Westpac's Dominick Stephens says dairy prices are still a major concern, despite El Niño fears fading
- London School of Economics Professor John Kay discusses financial regulatory shortcomings