The Institute of IT Professionals NZ is the largest IT representative body in New Zealand and runs over 200 events each year across the country where experts and news makers are given the opportunity to give their perspective on current trends and events.
Speakers include leaders and experts from the IT sector, news makers, opinion leaders, ministers and senior officials from government, and others.
The June 26 event was the second time IITP CEO Paul Matthews had invited Mr Dotcom to speak to members at a MegaBreakfast.
On the first occassion, the Megaupload founder was indisposed because of (since relaxed) bail conditions.
This time, he spoke to a sell-out crowd of 200.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Grant Thornton partner Greg Thompson says the walls of secrecy in the tax system are starting to erode
- Why has the construction industry got it good? Metro Performance Glass's CEO Nigel Rigby explains
- Landbankers choking Auckland's housing supply. JLL capital markets director Justin Kean discusses what can be done
- PwC’s Roger Kerr on the New Zealand Milk Futures contract
- Government losing patience with councils on housing, says EY partner Aaron Quintal