The Institute of IT Professionals NZ is the largest IT representative body in New Zealand and runs over 200 events each year across the country where experts and news makers are given the opportunity to give their perspective on current trends and events.
Speakers include leaders and experts from the IT sector, news makers, opinion leaders, ministers and senior officials from government, and others.
The June 26 event was the second time IITP CEO Paul Matthews had invited Mr Dotcom to speak to members at a MegaBreakfast.
On the first occassion, the Megaupload founder was indisposed because of (since relaxed) bail conditions.
This time, he spoke to a sell-out crowd of 200.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- The Martian: Blows Gravity and Interstellar out of the water
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares rise, led by A2 after $40m placement; Contact, Meridian, MRP gain
- FCB picks up challenge of Volkswagen’s advertising account
- Dairy prices rise for fourth auction in a row
- UPDATED Pact with Nats would make mayor Goff a done deal