Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
The Institute of IT Professionals NZ is the largest IT representative body in New Zealand and runs over 200 events each year across the country where experts and news makers are given the opportunity to give their perspective on current trends and events.
Speakers include leaders and experts from the IT sector, news makers, opinion leaders, ministers and senior officials from government, and others.
The June 26 event was the second time IITP CEO Paul Matthews had invited Mr Dotcom to speak to members at a MegaBreakfast.
On the first occassion, the Megaupload founder was indisposed because of (since relaxed) bail conditions.
This time, he spoke to a sell-out crowd of 200.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Crowdfunding launch for cystic fibrosis drug developer
- Senator's letters reveal pressure on MasterCard, Visa to stop processing payments for Mega
- Andrew Little chooses Jihadi John
- Review: Skin of Fire – a display of pyrotechnic wizardry
- NZ could reap $190M/year benefit becoming first nation to allow beyond-line-of-sight drones