Broadcaster, Brian Edwards, and Listener columnist, Bill Ralston, tackle Cameron Slater, a.k.a blogger Whale Oil, about his new role as editor of Truth on TV3's The Nation.
As Mr Edwards brandishes Truth's Adultspace section, Whale Oil outlines his new direction for the blue collar paper.
Video courtesy Front Page.
Pictured (left-to-right): Dr Brian Edwards, Bill Ralson, Cameron Slater.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall, A2, Xero down as investors take profit
- Fonterra targets doubling of China revenue within five years
- Financial advisers could still pocket commissions - options paper
- Eroad takes a knock in Oregon, but on-track for full-year
- Dunne warns of 'consequences' if Maori Party supports RMA reform
Most listened to
- Trilogy International CEO Angela Buglass on tripling her profit
- Eroad CEO Steven Newman talks about his company's revenue increase
- What do the latest terrorism attacks in Mali and Israel mean? Nathan Smith discusses the latest foreign affairs news
- NZ Windfarms departing director Michael Stiassny speaks out after board exit
- James Mayo talks about SOS Hydration's growth plans after Snowball offer
- Michael Wood on whether he would run in Mt Roskill
- SAFE's Abi Izzard quizzed over protest of a caged hen operation at Pukekohe
- Nevil Gibson talks about Editor's Insight on the planned $US150 million merger between Pfizer and Allergan
- Taupo Beef’s Mike Barton on how to extract sustainable profit from farming
- Will the government lose on RMA reform? Rob Hosking outlines the PM's speech
- How could bookmakers recoup $16 million? Racing Board chief executive John Allen explains
- Nevil Gibson breaks down the latest aviation news