Broadcaster, Brian Edwards, and Listener columnist, Bill Ralston, tackle Cameron Slater, a.k.a blogger Whale Oil, about his new role as editor of Truth on TV3's The Nation.
As Mr Edwards brandishes Truth's Adultspace section, Whale Oil outlines his new direction for the blue collar paper.
Video courtesy Front Page.
Pictured (left-to-right): Dr Brian Edwards, Bill Ralson, Cameron Slater.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- BNZ's Craig Ebert on the Budget 2016 forecasts
- Grant Thornton's Greg Thompson on the Budget tax measures and the focus on debt repayment
- EY's David Snell says IRD's IT overhaul will be at the cost of about 1,000 jobs
- Fonterra's chairman John Wilson says the coop's milk price forecast is'realistically conservative'
- Can Eroad succeed in the US market? CEO Steven Newman discusses annual results