Broadcaster, Brian Edwards, and Listener columnist, Bill Ralston, tackle Cameron Slater, a.k.a blogger Whale Oil, about his new role as editor of Truth on TV3's The Nation.
As Mr Edwards brandishes Truth's Adultspace section, Whale Oil outlines his new direction for the blue collar paper.
Video courtesy Front Page.
Pictured (left-to-right): Dr Brian Edwards, Bill Ralson, Cameron Slater.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Hellaby’s oil & gas services business could deliver this year, says new managing director Alan Clarke
- Hamish McNicol talks about Yoghurt Story
- TrueNet's John Butt on internet speeds
- Snakk Media chief executive Mark Ryan wonders how to "move the needle" on Snakk's share price
- Head-to-head: Federated Farmers director Katie Milne and SAFE executive director Hans kriek debate dairy industry's treatment of bobby calves