The $250,000, 13m Gollum, created by Weta Workshop, is installed inside Wellington Airport ahead of next month's premiere of The Hobbit in the capital.
Read also: New York Times pushes NZ 'Hobbit trail' NZ
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- 9 Spokes CEO Mark Estall on his company's progress since listing.
- BusinessNZ CEO Kirk Hope - Upbeat on the economy, but worried about private debt
- SecureCom director Greg Mikklesen on buying Atmospheric
- Balkan borders and Kashmir killings on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- Ironically, Trump showed the lack of stamina he had accused Clinton of, says NBR's Rob Hosking