Israeli company Zuta Labs has started a Kickstarter campaign for its mini mobile robotic printer.
Essentially, it's an inkjet cartridge on wheels, which connects to your PC, tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth wireless.
Pledge $US180 or more to Zuta's crowdfunding, and you'll be one of the first 1000 people to receive the robot printer once it goes into commercial production.
As NBR types, Zuta has raised $US393,000 - close to its Kickstarter goal of $US400,000.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares advance after RBA inflation forecast lures investors to equities
- Carry on: Qatar cuts back on A350, Singapore-Air France deal and more
- Why we care about resignations at a TV company
- Sky shares tank on subscriber warning
- NZ dollar gains to two-month high vs Aussie after RBA lowers inflation track
Most listened to
- Listen to the week’s top business news on NBR Radio’s week in review
- Prime Minister John Key would be better off doing the things he tells people he will do, says Matthew Hooton
- Paula Bennett is “thrilled” by the ban on three Wicked Camper vans, says Rodney Hide
- Michael Wigley says Uber may have inadvertently opened itself to action under competition law
- Tim Hunter on the Z Energy-Chevron deal