Israeli company Zuta Labs has started a Kickstarter campaign for its mini mobile robotic printer.
Essentially, it's an inkjet cartridge on wheels, which connects to your PC, tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth wireless.
Pledge $US180 or more to Zuta's crowdfunding, and you'll be one of the first 1000 people to receive the robot printer once it goes into commercial production.
As NBR types, Zuta has raised $US393,000 - close to its Kickstarter goal of $US400,000.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Clinton regains lead with post-convention bounce
- Banks don’t like tiny apartments: a flaw in the Auckland unitary plan
- Len Brown’s parting gift to Auckland – refusal to chair UP recommendations debate
- Serious cybersecurity skills shortage sparks calls for better training
- Sage isn’t “relatively safe” says Xero’s UK boss
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- “Trevor Mallard better watch out” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide on government spending
- Michael Coote thinks Donald Trump wants to flex his muscles by humiliatingly screwing over other countries