Israeli company Zuta Labs has started a Kickstarter campaign for its mini mobile robotic printer.
Essentially, it's an inkjet cartridge on wheels, which connects to your PC, tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth wireless.
Pledge $US180 or more to Zuta's crowdfunding, and you'll be one of the first 1000 people to receive the robot printer once it goes into commercial production.
As NBR types, Zuta has raised $US393,000 - close to its Kickstarter goal of $US400,000.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Joyce associates openly talking about leadership change
- Parent, widow of Pike River casualties fail to force review of decision to drop charges against Whittall
- Dairy industry must learn to share its toys or get put in the naughty corner
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares rise on A2 bounce back; Tower, Genesis attract investors
- Veritas does it the hard way
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter on why Veritas is doing it the hard way
- Matthew Hooton on whether Steven Joyce will be the next national leader
- Rodney Hide on why all city planners should be fired
- Nevil Gibson discusses his latest Editor's Insight on films
- The NBR crew throw around some of the week's top stories
- Rob Hosking breaks down the political and economic week that was
- "A tragedy" - David Farrar on his disappointment with Simon Bridges
- New F&P product pipeline exciting, says Macquarie senior investment adviser Brad Gordon
- Taupo Motorsport Park executive director Tony Walker on the park's rebranding
- NZIER senior economist Christina Leung on why she does not think the OCR will hit 2%
- NBR's Cameron Officer talks about the NBR Car of the Year 2015
- John Barnett on Brewer: ‘Boy, has he got a bit to learn’