Israeli company Zuta Labs has started a Kickstarter campaign for its mini mobile robotic printer.
Essentially, it's an inkjet cartridge on wheels, which connects to your PC, tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth wireless.
Pledge $US180 or more to Zuta's crowdfunding, and you'll be one of the first 1000 people to receive the robot printer once it goes into commercial production.
As NBR types, Zuta has raised $US393,000 - close to its Kickstarter goal of $US400,000.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Marlborough-based wine company lists on the NXT despite OIO hiccup
- Land banking in Auckland is causing the housing crisis: LGNZ
- New lawyers not doing 'much better' than job at McDonald's – report surprises
- Z Energy savings from Caltex acquisiton on track
- Editor's Insight: Med-tech sees future in transforming healthcare
Most listened to
- Marlborough Wine Estates CEO Catherine Ma explains why the Chinese-owned company listed on the NXT
- National list MP Chris Bishop says Phil Twyford's accusation the government has made housing a 'race issue' is hypocritical
- Bond prices have fallen while oil prices have risen - Jason Walls explains why on Walls' Street
- NBR technology editor Chris Keall on hitting 4000 member subscribers
- In his Editor's Insight Nevil Gibson on the future of health information technology and medical devices industry