Stock video provider Dissolve has taken the text of Kendra Eash's brilliant advertising takedown, "This Is a Generic Brand Video," originally published by McSweeney's, and set it to actual stock video clips.
The company explains: "The minute we saw Kendra Eash's brilliant 'This Is a Generic Brand Video' on McSweeney's, we knew it was our moral imperative to make that generic brand video so. No surprise, we had all the footage."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Genius move: Live-stream file-sharing chaos will play into Dotcom’s hands
- Commerce Commission finds 59 'unfair' terms in energy contracts
- Mad Butcher owner flags going concern issue
- Carmel and Hugh Fisher buy palatial clifftop Takapuna home
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares rise, Auckland Airport gains while A2 Milk falls
Most listened to
- No chief of staff leaves one year before an election, says Matthew Hooton
- 'Grumpy as hell' Bill Bennett says he'll use a VPN to connect to Chelsea's club channel
- NZForex's Alex Hill says the market will be paying more attention to data, than comments from officials
- Timely chief executive Ryan Baker on making an unfashionable profit
- NZ King Salmon CEO Grant Rosewarne on his company's float plans