Stock video provider Dissolve has taken the text of Kendra Eash's brilliant advertising takedown, "This Is a Generic Brand Video," originally published by McSweeney's, and set it to actual stock video clips.
The company explains: "The minute we saw Kendra Eash's brilliant 'This Is a Generic Brand Video' on McSweeney's, we knew it was our moral imperative to make that generic brand video so. No surprise, we had all the footage."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Westpac's NZ CEO David McLean discusses the challenges his bank is facing amid rising costs and falling core earnings
- Grant Thornton’s Pam Newlove on the sugar tax idea
- NBR’s Nevil Gibson discusses the 40th anniversary of Singapore Airlines in New Zealand
- Zeffer Cider's Josh Townsend on the company's expansion plans in the craft market
- Jason Paris on Lightbox, and avoiding the 'race to the bottom'