Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
BUSINESSDESK: Vital Healthcare Property Trust, the NZSX-listed investor in health properties, has sold its Pitman House site in Auckland's Pt Chevalier for $5.25 million.
"The sale of Pitman House is a continuation of the targeted divestment programme of the trust’s non-core, or lower-value assets," chief executive David Carr says.
"The repayment of debt and recycling of capital into opportunities that enhance the overall position of the trust forms part of our on-going property and capital management strategy."
The settlement will take place on October 3.
In August, Vital Healthcare boosted its annual profit 22% to $9 million, on acquisitions and completed development projects.
Its shares last traded at $1.22 and have gained about 11% this year.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- HBO sends cut-off threat to NZ, Aussie HBO NOW users
- Treasury at odds with Reserve Bank over CGT
- Peter Jackson, Kim Dotcom, Cliff Curtis feature in latest batch of leaked Sony emails
- Bluelab Corp to spend growth grant on taking new product to market
- LIC and Lely enter R&D partnership in farm sensor technology