BUSINESSDESK: Vital Healthcare Property Trust, the NZSX-listed investor in health properties, has sold its Pitman House site in Auckland's Pt Chevalier for $5.25 million.
"The sale of Pitman House is a continuation of the targeted divestment programme of the trust’s non-core, or lower-value assets," chief executive David Carr says.
"The repayment of debt and recycling of capital into opportunities that enhance the overall position of the trust forms part of our on-going property and capital management strategy."
The settlement will take place on October 3.
In August, Vital Healthcare boosted its annual profit 22% to $9 million, on acquisitions and completed development projects.
Its shares last traded at $1.22 and have gained about 11% this year.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- “The justice system never troubled itself in the most elementary way to get the facts to decide the case” - Rodney Hide
- Hunter's Corner: Is the ASX taking our best and brightest?
- Cameron Officer on the car of the week: Mercedes-Benz C 300 Coupe