TBWA\Whybin chief executive David Walden has confirmed persistent rumours he is leaving the agency amid rumours of a management shake-up.
NBR ONLINE understands former DDB group creative head Toby Talbot will be at the helm of the agency from April 1, although Mr Walden will stay on as a “consultant” until the end of the year.
April 1 will be the anniversary of when Mr Walden founded the agency some 16 years ago.
A formal announcement is expected early next week from the network’s Hong Kong office. Mr Walden told NBR that until then his hands were tied and declined to comment further.
Last year NBR reported the outspoken ad boss sold his share in TBWA\Whybin back to parent Omnicom.
Since then the veteran ad man told media he was on the hunt for a successor.
For full coverage, including who else is in and out, see the new look NBR Print this Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- A new unlisted property fund has been launched by Vinta. Head of distribution Simon Donohue discusses why the fund was formed
- Parking makes sense in Cambridge company's big US win
- Auckland Central MP Nikki Kaye discusses how to sort out Waiheke's ferry route issues
- Government vows to Turn Back the Stoats in its first salvo for the Election 2017 campaign
- Nevil Gibson’s Editor’s Insight looks into the crystal ball of agricultural prices