NBR ONLINE subscribers would overwhelmingly prefer Steven Joyce over Judith Collins to lead a post-John Key government.
In the first NBR ONLINE Business Pulse poll, 77% preferred Mr Joyce, with 23% backing Ms Collins.
The poll was open to NBR ONLINE paid subscribers only, and ran from April 16 to April 22.
Rising star Ms Collins – aka Crusher – has recently run into controversy over leaked ACC email.
Mr Joyce – in charge of the super ministry and often seen as the Bill Birch-style Mr Fix-it for every issue – has most recently been running interference for the Prime Minister over the pokies controversy.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on Labour party’s reaction to the budget 2016
- Rodney Hide says the attack by University of Auckland over overfishing is nonsense
- Do social bonds make sense? Tim Hunter tells Andrew Patterson it’s not just about the warm fuzzies
- Cameron Officer talks about the car of the week - Volkswagen California Ocean