NBR ONLINE subscribers would overwhelmingly prefer Steven Joyce over Judith Collins to lead a post-John Key government.
In the first NBR ONLINE Business Pulse poll, 77% preferred Mr Joyce, with 23% backing Ms Collins.
The poll was open to NBR ONLINE paid subscribers only, and ran from April 16 to April 22.
Rising star Ms Collins – aka Crusher – has recently run into controversy over leaked ACC email.
Mr Joyce – in charge of the super ministry and often seen as the Bill Birch-style Mr Fix-it for every issue – has most recently been running interference for the Prime Minister over the pokies controversy.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Rich Lister John Spencer of Caxton paper fame dies
- Solid Energy in better position than sold-for-a-dollar Aussie coal mine, CEO Clifford says
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall on underwhelming SkyCity outlook; Xero, MRP decline
- Wynyard heads for clash with Shareholders Association
- Media Matters: Level playing fields and MIA IPOs
Most listened to
- Tech commentator Paul Brislen breaks down the latest telco sector report
- NBR reporter Tim Hunter discusses Intueri's problems
- NZ ambassador to Turkey Jonathan Curr talks about improving Turkish - NZ relations
- Hamish McNicol discusses Masala Restaurants and Kim Dotcom in this week's Court Report
- Conflict controversies, increased sports rights competition and MIA IPOs: Chelsea Armitage and Nick Grant on NZ media