NBR ONLINE subscribers would overwhelmingly prefer Steven Joyce over Judith Collins to lead a post-John Key government.
In the first NBR ONLINE Business Pulse poll, 77% preferred Mr Joyce, with 23% backing Ms Collins.
The poll was open to NBR ONLINE paid subscribers only, and ran from April 16 to April 22.
Rising star Ms Collins – aka Crusher – has recently run into controversy over leaked ACC email.
Mr Joyce – in charge of the super ministry and often seen as the Bill Birch-style Mr Fix-it for every issue – has most recently been running interference for the Prime Minister over the pokies controversy.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Milford's Warminger under pressure over poor fund performance
- 'Real housewife' lawyers up, accuses Devoy of bullying, defamation
- Mortgage rates have bottomed, regardless of further OCR cuts
- Where polls stand on the eve of the first US presidential debate
- John Key: I won't take a traditional role after being PM
Most listened to
- Knewe Biosystems founder Dr Graeme Coles discusses the future of his product
- Media Snapchat: NBR’s Nick Grant ponders the Human Rights Commission’s role in RHOAKL racism row
- Craigs' Mark Lister on good equities returns for the September quarter to date
- BNZ's Kymberly Martin and Massey University's David Tripe on mortgage rates.
- 'It had become far too complicated so we threw it all out the window' – Jane Wrightson on NZOA's new funding model