NBR ONLINE subscribers would overwhelmingly prefer Steven Joyce over Judith Collins to lead a post-John Key government.
In the first NBR ONLINE Business Pulse poll, 77% preferred Mr Joyce, with 23% backing Ms Collins.
The poll was open to NBR ONLINE paid subscribers only, and ran from April 16 to April 22.
Rising star Ms Collins – aka Crusher – has recently run into controversy over leaked ACC email.
Mr Joyce – in charge of the super ministry and often seen as the Bill Birch-style Mr Fix-it for every issue – has most recently been running interference for the Prime Minister over the pokies controversy.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Air NZ forecasts 85% jump in first-half pretax earnings to $400m
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall as profit takers enter market; Tower, MRP, Freightways decline
- TPP: Groser spells out benefits for NZ
- TPP deal gives limited win for NZ dairy, US gives way on drug patents
- Dairy prices rise for fourth auction in a row